Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2007, 21:49   #16
God Member

Re: Good news!

no . no no.even i recognise toddy is one of our best players
Old 12-02-2007, 22:46   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly-clark View Post
toddy is not a good footballer. he gives 100% but he is not any good at playing football.

Jeez you will be slaughtered for saying that. Toddy is the best player by a million miles, agree on giving 100% - scored some timely goals and I for one worry about him being talent spotted. Player of the season for me so far

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 08:16   #18

im not knocking toddy, i think he gives his all and thats why he plays well because he will give 110% and chase everything down and battle all day. but you lot are deluded if you think he is a talented football. he blatently not. he is all about effort not skill
kimberly-clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 08:23   #19
Junior Member+

i think he's a very talented football....
pilki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 08:48   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly-clark View Post
im not knocking toddy, i think he gives his all and thats why he plays well because he will give 110% and chase everything down and battle all day. but you lot are deluded if you think he is a talented football. he blatently not. he is all about effort not skill
You said the sam about Craney to, look where he is playing now...Look how we've struggled since he has gone...You don't know much...
Old 13-02-2007, 09:06   #21

no i said craney is a top confrenece player and an average league 2 player. he never got his move off his form this season because he ghosted it every time he played.

todd is not a good footballer its fairly obvious. but he makes up for that with his effort is what im saying.
Old 13-02-2007, 09:09   #22
God Member

So you reckon Toddy is not a good footballer but from previous posts you seem to think Mangy is the answer to our prayers! Are you sure you've been watching the same games as the rest of us?
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 09:10   #23

sorry sent that before id finished typing. and we havent struggled just becsue craney has left or gary has left. its because the squad is not strong enough. when we went on that run at the start of the season lady luck was on our side. we won games were we should of drawn or lost. it wasnt because craney ws playing
Old 13-02-2007, 15:43   #24

Red face Re: Good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Harris and Toddy for starters.
here here (...or is it hear hear?) either way, I couldn't agree more, particularly Mr Harris

FELIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 18:34   #25

I also agree that Toddy has been our best player this season and has worked his socks off for the team, i also think Harris is also a very hard worker and would be sadly missed i also think Mullin as given us his all as well this season, ok he`s not a brilliant player but you cant fault the guy on effort, Mangan for me is not a good footballer yes he`s got speed and in the conference he got away with coming on as sub and scoring a few, but he`s struggling this season against better defence`s, and i dont care if he comes on on Saturday and scores a bag full just to prove me wrong, i`m not anti-Mangan i just dont rate him, but we could do with the goals.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..