Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2007, 13:58   #1
God Member

Good news!

On fishy site now, Rommy has signed a deal to keep him with us till the summer of 2009 - brilliant
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-02-2007, 14:19   #2

Re: Good news!

Great news. hopefully this is the first of many. I believe alot of the squad is up for renewal this summer. we need to make sure all our best players are tied up before some1 else tries to lure them. Now rommy has signed i am hoping to see mullers, cav, rocky, toddy, leam, harris and dunbavin all following suit and showing there commitment to the cause. well done boco
rude-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 14:41   #3
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rude-dog View Post
Great news. hopefully this is the first of many. I believe alot of the squad is up for renewal this summer. we need to make sure all our best players are tied up before some1 else tries to lure them. Now rommy has signed i am hoping to see mullers, cav, rocky, toddy, leam, harris and dunbavin all following suit and showing there commitment to the cause. well done boco
Who do you think that some1 else will try to lure away ? I don't think any of the ones you have mentioned will be lured anywhere.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 15:07   #4

Fantastic news. Quality player and a favourite with the crowd. Yippee!!
Local Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 15:12   #5
God Member

While it can't be denied that this is great news, the cynic in me can't help but think the announcement of it has been timed perfectly before the q & a session tonight to maybe smooth the way a little?
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 15:50   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
Who do you think that some1 else will try to lure away ? I don't think any of the ones you have mentioned will be lured anywhere.
Harris and Toddy for starters.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 16:13   #7

toddy is not a good footballer. he gives 100% but he is not any good at playing football.
kimberly-clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 16:17   #8
Resting In Peace

Jay Harris runs around like he is lost and he cannot pass a ball. The last two games he has go 4 out of 10, and 5 out of 10 in the paper. I don't think that there would be a queue if he was put on the transfer list.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 16:20   #9

i disagree with you there jeff. i think harris can play, if he had a better quality of player aorund him he would be a good operator. playin him in the middle with proccy is wastful, the ball gets passed around proccy and they both get stretched.
kimberly-clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 16:59   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly-clark View Post
toddy is not a good footballer. he gives 100% but he is not any good at playing football.
what a joke...He's stood head and shoulders above the rest this season, you haven't a clue kimberly Clark..
Old 12-02-2007, 19:01   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly-clark View Post
Are you the biggest wind-up merchant on this messageboard or just totally deluded?
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 20:35   #12
God Member

Are you a bog-roll ? The bog-rolls at work are called Kimberly Clark.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 21:03   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
The bog-rolls at work are called Kimberly Clark.
..........and they're made in Barrow . Nuff said.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 21:44   #14
God Member

shes only trying to ward off anyone whos after our best players methinks...
i think jay harris is having a tremendous season our midfield is looking good a few months ago it was non existant ...... hopefully we are staying up!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 21:47   #15
Super Moderator

"she's" a he, bananahead.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..