Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2007, 23:09   #1
God Member

Groundwork?

If anybody is still at a loss as to what they can without Stanley for the next few weeks then I have had a request from Mick Schultz for a bit of help around the ground.

There is plenty of painting to do all around, they are in the process of stripping back all the crush barriers etc and there is 'touching up' to do all over.

So, slap on the suntan, knot up your hanky hat and get yourselves up there to help Stanley. If enough people step forward it saves Stanley paying somebody to do something that could be done for nowt very easily.

Please contact Mick at the ground on 01254 356950 or PM me with your details and I'll pass them on. Maybe we could arrange a day where we all go up at once?
Old 22-05-2007, 23:15   #2
God Member

Re: Groundwork?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
If anybody is still at a loss as to what they can without Stanley for the next few weeks then I have had a request from Mick Schultz for a bit of help around the ground.

There is plenty of painting to do all around, they are in the process of stripping back all the crush barriers etc and there is 'touching up' to do all over.

So, slap on the suntan, knot up your hanky hat and get yourselves up there to help Stanley. If enough people step forward it saves Stanley paying somebody to do something that could be done for nowt very easily.

Please contact Mick at the ground on 01254 356950 or PM me with your details and I'll pass them on. Maybe we could arrange a day where we all go up at once?
I'm willing to help but not being billy no mates so I think the idea of all going up at once is a good one...but then isn't it thirsty work too, so maybe we might have to follow it up with light refreshments

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 05:49   #3

I dont mind lending a hand but will depend on what date is choosen if we are doing it as a group effort (which sounds better)
Old 23-05-2007, 11:53   #4

I will help if enough of us are going.
Old 23-05-2007, 11:56   #5
Full Member+

I'm same as other, if we all agree a date, I'll help. Also I like the sound of refreshment afterwards - as stated my HR.

Except I prefer heavy refreshment, not light refreshment

Illustrations, Web & Graphic Design:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk

Accrington Stanley Section:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk/sections/accrington-stanley
Red-Osbornello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 12:02   #6
Senior Member+

I`ll help , and i have alot of time off now so im happy fo most days to lend a helping hand

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 12:37   #7

Any one got any contacts for yellow paint going cheap or even better free! I´m sure you would get advertising space around the ground. Contact Mick Shultz.
philip@pcarter3.oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 11:23   #8

So...what dates are we thinking of then?
Old 24-05-2007, 22:11   #9

A group effort sounds like a good idea, and even more so with the "refreshments" afterwards. Put my name down Macca and if I'm not away with work I will be there
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2007, 12:00   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisser View Post
A group effort sounds like a good idea, and even more so with the "refreshments" afterwards. Put my name down Macca and if I'm not away with the fairies I will be there

you said it Kisser
Old 25-05-2007, 13:16   #11
Senior Member+

So like alvin said , have got a set date then macca?

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 13:03   #12

Oi Macca - thats just cheeky! Think you owe me a drink now...
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 13:15   #13

This still on? And when?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..