Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2015, 18:44   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Hartlepool Thread

A real tough un tonight imho, lets hope fer a good result. same team as sat.
Old 14-04-2015, 19:09   #2

Re: Hartlepool Thread

Any live text?
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 19:24   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Yeh but Sams struggling wi wifi or summat so sporadic.
Old 14-04-2015, 19:27   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

1-0 Windass yezzzz
Old 14-04-2015, 19:34   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

So far so good 1-0 Half Time
Chrisr likes this.
Old 14-04-2015, 20:28   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

1-1 Harewood only been on mins, lets hope we can get another late un.
Old 14-04-2015, 20:42   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Another good away point imho, Div2 next season defo now.
Chubbyman likes this.
Old 14-04-2015, 20:46   #8
God Member

Shame we couldn't see the game out but was always gonna be tough with the monkey hangers fighting for their lives - I'll save my celebrations for when we've beaten Stevenage on Saturday ��
yonmon likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 20:49   #9
Senior Member+

Take an away draw all day long,missed the game due to warm weather training in Tenerife,ready for England cricket tour in Barbados !!!,well done lads for another decent season ,league two again next year 😃
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 23:31   #10
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Just got back! What a goal from Josh a stunning volley played against a dirty cheating Hartlepool side and the officials got a big fat ZERO from me.. The lads did well tonight and did us proud, got the point that made it mathematicaly safe,,
Old 15-04-2015, 08:19   #11
Senior Member+

Well done to JC, JB and the team for getting a point out of what was always going to be tough encounter, with Hartlepool fighting for League 2 survival.
Sounds like a great goal from Josh, clearly highlighting his wonderful potential.
A BIG WELL DONE also to the brave 40 Stanley fans who got to the match.
Looking forward to our tenth season back where we belong......In The Football League!
We continue to defy all the odds and may it continue for ever!!!!
ON STANLEY ON
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 08:48   #12
God Member

happy with a point funny game for me as I did not want us to loose I don't want my home town club to go down either. sensible subs by both managers but again the officials were pants. saw simpson earlier this season and not improved how this guy keeps on the fl list is beyond me very weak they should have finished with 10. anyway roll on Saturday we owe westley one to knacker his play off hopes
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 10:26   #13
God Member

Good result from Stanley. At this time of the season an away draw against relegation threatened teams is an achievement.
Well done to all at the club for another successful season. Clearly from the fishy site's evidence, the management team are just as delighted as the rest of us

PS I too would prefer to see teams like Hartlepool and Tranmere stay up, if only because they can bring fans to Stanley's home game, but next season we be playing fewer 'northern-ish' teams that are likely to be replaced by five 'southern-ish' sides.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Happy bunnies.jpg (72.1 KB, 2 views)
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 10:41   #14

Well done to the lads they played all the football on the night and mixed a bit with the opposition
josh a great goal, if messi would have scored that it would never be off the telly
it just showed to me two sides of our game, looking forward to next season and our pre season tour to cornwall ??
stanley nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 11:51   #15

Yeah that would work for me - Coley said Blackpool, Burnley, Blackburn & Everton at Home and Pre-Season Tour of Cornwall at the Fans Forum.

Think he said to mark Bodmin's 125th Anniversary, may have been Truro. Be quite a few planning holidays to Devon / Cornwall this summer then.................
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..