Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2017, 20:50   #16
Full Member
 
Lord Love Rocket's Avatar
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post


Sorry - I am not able to comment on the source.
I'll believe it when I see it then I heard he was going to Barnsley
Lord Love Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-06-2017, 06:08   #17
I am Banned
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket View Post
I'll believe it when I see it then I heard he was going to Barnsley
I have mates at Barnsley and they've heard nothing about him going there
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:21   #18
Senior Member+
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

there,s one thing and that he won,t be coming back to us.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:11   #19
Full Member+
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
I have mates at Barnsley and they've heard nothing about him going there
Have you now .......
Hecky and Bobby Hassell have tracked him all season. No decision on whether to bid but if you think they're not interested ........
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:14   #20
Full Member
 
Lord Love Rocket's Avatar
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Have you now .......
Hecky and Bobby Hassell have tracked him all season. No decision on whether to bid but if you think they're not interested ........
He's probably signed a new deal at hull for all we know wouldn't surprise me
Lord Love Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 14:28   #21
I am Banned
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Have you now .......
Hecky and Bobby Hassell have tracked him all season. No decision on whether to bid but if you think they're not interested ........
Yes they're may be interested but there is no sign of him actually signing, atm they are more interested in signing midfielders and strikers as that is the positions they lack numbers in
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:06   #22
Full Member
 
Lord Love Rocket's Avatar
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Yes they're may be interested but there is no sign of him actually signing, atm they are more interested in signing midfielders and strikers as that is the positions they lack numbers in
You appear to have more than a nodding acquaintance with Barnsley FC I shall keep my eye on you
Lord Love Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:59   #23
Full Member+
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

They are down to the bare bones all over the pitch.
All in good time.
Everybody away having a break.
He might not be top of the list but he's on it.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 18:52   #24
Full Member
 
Lord Love Rocket's Avatar
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
They are down to the bare bones all over the pitch.
All in good time.
Everybody away having a break.
He might not be top of the list but he's on it.
Why don't you offer them your son 28?
Lord Love Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 19:54   #25
I am Banned
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket View Post
Why don't you offer them your son 28?
Yes we might get a pretty penny for Jordan
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 13:13   #26
Full Member+
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Yes we might get a pretty penny for Jordan
There's no way Clark will be returning to Barnsley.
He aint my son.
His dad is Ian Clark - Manager of Barnsley ladies who has it happens have won the league and a cup this year.
In fact here's one to confuse you.
My sign on is ?
I am more related to the captain that Clark.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 18:29   #27
Full Member
 
Lord Love Rocket's Avatar
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
There's no way Clark will be returning to Barnsley.
He aint my son.
His dad is Ian Clark - Manager of Barnsley ladies who has it happens have won the league and a cup this year.
In fact here's one to confuse you.
My sign on is ?
I am more related to the captain that Clark.
What are you waffling on about Twenty Eight?
Lord Love Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 19:51   #28
Senior Member+
 
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket View Post
Why don't you offer them your son 28?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket View Post
What are you waffling on about Twenty Eight?
Pot calling kettle black?
cashman and st06nc2 like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 11:39   #29
God Member
 
maccawozzagod's Avatar
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

3 year deal at Fleetwood
Chrisr likes this.
__________________
email brightvision@sky.com for all window cleaning quotes
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 17:43   #30
Full Member+
 

Re: Harvey Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
3 year deal at Fleetwood
Fleetwood have a great player on the up. Players like him we desperately need at Stanley.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.32254 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1