Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2005, 11:42   #31
God Member

Re: Have you woken up yet?

OK ENOUGH SAID NOW............................................... ....................... GO AWAY!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-06-2005, 14:39   #32

Smile Re: Have you woken up yet?

Okay, okay. I for one fully acknowledge DrBull & Co are NOT Welsh! But where do the NOTS stop??? Hereford did NOT gain promotion to the football league last season or the one before that; Edgar Street is NOT exactly aesthetically pleasing - in fact its `the pits` as Mr McEnroe would say; Hereford fans are NOT known to be of the too friendly type (We went to Tamworth and every pub refused entry to football fans after the trouble/violence experienced in the town the week before caused by, you guessed it, Hereford `fans`); Hereford will almost certainly NOT gain promotion to the football league in the forthcoming season because, once again, the team will bottle it!; Do we regard you as the major opposition, seeing as there's Kidderminster, Aldershot, Woking, Stevenage, Halifax, etc - of course NOT!
qualtrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2005, 14:56   #33
Junior Member+

See its not too hard to respond sensibly Yobs are everywhere, as you go up the scale with regard to following/size you get more thugs, we aint that bad, but im sure you ll find all that out when you make it to your rightful place in the league, via the playoffs behind us obviously Its your point of view and of course you are obliged to have it but to not put us as opposition to you, well can only be described as 'schoolboy' really. So with all your wisdom you think we are going to finish mid-table... hmmm, reality beckons...
DrBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2005, 22:22   #34

Wow! Have Welsh People Woken Up Now? From The "bull" On This Set It Seems They Still Have A Hamster Running On A Wheel To Power Their Computer From The Drivel It Has Expounded!!!!!!
Old 18-06-2005, 05:00   #35
Junior Member+

We have progressed to a hamster; and a gerbil. its now twice the speed
Old 18-06-2005, 13:01   #36
Junior Member+

Expound on!
Old 19-06-2005, 20:24   #37

Sorry, you must be a Sun reader as you are outside the boundaries of Liverpool, though I do assure you if you contact your gerbil friend under dictionary all will become clear!
Old 19-06-2005, 22:00   #38
Junior Member+

That seems to say that Liverpudlians are more intelligent, well I have to admit i've never heard anyone claim that before! But to retort you must be from Liverpool if you didn't understand my sentance, which wittingly used one of your 'clever' words, but obviously confused you. Thanks for the lessons Al
Old 19-06-2005, 22:04   #39
God Member

yawn, yawn, yawn

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 19-06-2005, 22:06   #40
Junior Member+

tell me about it!
Old 19-06-2005, 22:17   #41
God Member

Tell me is the Hereford site that boring that you have to join the wonders of accy to get your kicks??? You saddo

Old 23-06-2005, 00:06   #42
Junior Member+

its a nice friendly site! well at times :0 i just came on to poke a jibe, you know, some fun; but a few people got ****y pants!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..