Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2005, 02:05   #1
Junior Member+

Have you woken up yet?

just wondered if you had woekn up from your debillitating manc esque sleep to realise that gaining tretts was good but not quite good enough to put you anywhere close to contention..... sht sorry i forgot you made football, well you made milk! look forward to entertaining you at edgar street
DrBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-06-2005, 02:54   #2

Re: Have you woken up yet?

sod off hereford. your a club too big for your boots. I'l give you this for dessert!!!:::

Brighton 1 Hereford 1 - Hereford down - NEVER TO COME BACK

losers. I hate your club. I hate your staff and I love the fact you got tonked in the play-offs.

If anyone ever says you are favourites for the conf this season. Then they are wrong.

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Brown and Tretton back to haunt you next year. You watch. Treeton will have Lisa Stansfield in his back pocket. And Craig Stanley - how dare he steal a sacred name (copyright, trade mark etc) he's a loser too.
Old 15-06-2005, 03:25   #3
Junior Member+

awwwwww... bless. sounds like jealousy to me. brown can only haunt the earth he so nicely falls onto like a bag of spuds every time someone goes near him. for an imartial view of the positions in the coming season maybe you should have a look at sprting bet, its not like its their job ort anything tata
Old 15-06-2005, 04:55   #4
Senior Member+

Oh dear, Dr Bull, what a poor misguided fool you are. How can any true Stanley fan (Adam Cottier excluded) be jealous of your club. OK so you have been to the playoffs twice in the last two years, but never made it passed the semi's. It doesn't matter what the odds are on Sportbet or whether David Brown and Andy Tretton are good enough or not! Look at the results we have had against you over the last two seasons we have been in the Conference National. Not bad for an up and coming side. Instead of bad mouthing other clubs on their website, why not try and support your local club that should really be playing in the Vauxhall Masterfit Welsh national league, you never know, you may even get into Europe that way. You can crow at the end of next season if you get promotion (I very much doubt it) and we don't. But please don't come onto this website to try and p**s off other Stanley supporters, it will only end in tears and they won't be northern ones.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2005, 10:20   #5
Junior Member+

yes of course it will end in tears, how silly of me. its only poking fun after we have followed the amusing thread on your forum of which club was bigger
Old 15-06-2005, 14:06   #6

Entertainment at Edgar Street?

The place is a bloody dump, the toilets STINK and the place is full of weeds!
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2005, 16:14   #7
Senior Member+

By 1932, Hereford were playing in the FA Cup first round but lost in a replay to Accrington Stanley, one of the founders of English football.Hereford's FA Cup 3rd round replay at Edgar Street in 1972 against Division One side Newcastle United, After a 2-2 draw at St James' Park, Hereford looked to be going out when Malcolm McDonald put the Magpies a goal up just eight minutes from time, but Ronnie Radford and Ricky George fought back to secure United a 2-1 victory
With automatic relegation from the Football League implemented in 1987, United clung on but the unimaginable happened in 1997 when they were relegated after a season-ending home draw with Brighton. A win would have meant relegation for the Seagulls.
So a brief history of Hereford utd you have been in the old 4th div and you have beaten Newcastle, wow should be held up as one of the more amazing feats in recent times in fact why not get a herd of your locals to bleat on about it and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2005, 20:48   #8

Ha , Wouldnt Waste My Time Going To Sheep Shagging Rip-Off Country !!!!
Old 16-06-2005, 07:20   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf
So a brief history of Hereford utd you have been in the old 4th div
It wasn't just the 4th division, Bazf. The Bulls were promoted in their first season and then went up to the old 2nd division as champions, 6 points clear, about three years later.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2005, 10:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
sod off hereford. your a club too big for your boots. I'l give you this for dessert!!!:::

Brighton 1 Hereford 1 - Hereford down - NEVER TO COME BACK

losers. I hate your club. I hate your staff and I love the fact you got tonked in the play-offs.

If anyone ever says you are favourites for the conf this season. Then they are wrong.

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Brown and Tretton back to haunt you next year. You watch. Treeton will have Lisa Stansfield in his back pocket. And Craig Stanley - how dare he steal a sacred name (copyright, trade mark etc) he's a loser too.
Once again a very public display of such professionalism shown by Mr. Cottier....
Old 16-06-2005, 12:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-s-c
Once again a very public display of such professionalism shown by Mr. Cottier....
i'd had a few, but thanks anyway Colette. BO COLETTA
Old 16-06-2005, 12:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
i'd had a few, but thanks anyway Colette. BO COLETTA
haha thanks adam,
how long have u known me and u still spell my name wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Collette
Old 16-06-2005, 12:30   #13

I always get it wrong? Don't worry you can send your evil cat to get me!
Old 16-06-2005, 12:39   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA
It wasn't just the 4th division, Bazf. The Bulls were promoted in their first season and then went up to the old 2nd division as champions, 6 points clear, about three years later.
Sorry I thought Swansea was the highest a welsh club ever got, never mind the fact they are in the same division as us and have about as much carisma as a sheperds convention makes the discussion mute, one question when they get relegated would they go in North or South div or the Welsh League?

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2005, 12:42   #15

i know u do haha

Tabs says i've to say hello to u adam, or was it more a meow ?!?!?!?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..