Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By maccawozzagod
  • 5 Post By cashman
  • 4 Post By andyd

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2018, 20:05   #1
God Member

He IS the Messiah

Andy Holt's latest tweet ...

Our club is going to be THE place to be in Lancashire every other saturday. I'm not all worried by local competition. Together we can create your special unique club. Keep ideas coming. All this "too close to big clubs" does not wash with me.

This really excites me!
Old 23-01-2018, 20:26   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: He IS the Messiah

The fella for me, is the best thing thats ever happened to stanley, since the return to the football league. Long may he reign i say.
Old 23-01-2018, 20:36   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
Andy Holt's latest tweet ...

Our club is going to be THE place to be in Lancashire every other saturday. I'm not all worried by local competition. Together we can create your special unique club. Keep ideas coming. All this "too close to big clubs" does not wash with me.

This really excites me!
Hear hear top bloke Andy very approachable and takes ideas on board he has stabilised the club and he is the first to acknowledge there is still a lot of work to do but I think Andy Holt as turned the corner and is accelerating the club hopefully to heights we could only recently have dreamt of.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 12:23   #4
God Member

[QUOTE=maccawozzagod;1207700]Andy Holt's latest tweet ...

. All this "too close to big clubs" does not wash with me.

excellent from andy but no person cannot ignore the geographical position of stanley in the modern football world. people wii travel half a day to watch premier league ordinary games and being unique is our only ace to play.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..