Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2020, 18:24   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I Follow illegal streaming?

Seems they are moaning about this how about I follow helping fans WATCH the sodding game? they could quite easily send a code to anyone who has paid £10 and seen nowt as i have twice now,but no they moan about this and IGNORE fans who get no Picture im amazed clubs are supporting this gang of Robbers, i realise clubs get money from them but this to me is ridiculous. i have never tried that way but i would not blame those who do.

Last edited by cashman; 18-11-2020 at 18:26.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-11-2020, 19:57   #2
Full Member+

Re: I Follow illegal streaming?

Cashy, they estimate to be losing £12 million from the illegal streaming.
Not 100% sure if they can establish who has managed to watch and who hasn't from those who have paid.
It worked fine for me all season on iPhone, iPad and computer.
Then it stopped working on iPad and computer and would only work on iPhone.
I downloaded a browser called 'firefox' and ever since then I've had no issues.

Private message me details of how you trying to help and I will get it working for you for Saturdays game.

Josh
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 07:38   #3
Super Moderator

Thanks Josh;

Cashy if your still struggling on after Josh's assistance PM and I'll see if the I Follow "helpdesk" can assist.

Likewise offer extends to all.

Please bear in mind that 99% of people across all clubs are getting a decent service.

Around 900 people per game across 60 odd clubs. However the L1 board director told the head I Follow man who was at the meeting, percentage may be low (1%) but that's 900 fans who have a problem; which mas to be improved.
andyd and StanleyJosh like this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 08:39   #4
Full Member+

Yes Josh I have always used Firefox and I have had very little trouble although on Tuesday night the picture froze around 20 mins into the game then started again after a few seconds. After reading on here yesterday morning that several people who had trouble receiving the stream for the first 22mins I wondered if my picture froze due to the engineers working to establish the link to other browsers.
I hope I aint put the mockers on it and I'll still be able to get Saturday's match.
pifco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 09:19   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pifco View Post
Yes Josh I have always used Firefox and I have had very little trouble although on Tuesday night the picture froze around 20 mins into the game then started again after a few seconds. After reading on here yesterday morning that several people who had trouble receiving the stream for the first 22mins I wondered if my picture froze due to the engineers working to establish the link to other browsers.
I hope I aint put the mockers on it and I'll still be able to get Saturday's match.
I have watched every game this season correct me if I,m wrong that's 14 had slight buffering problems on a couple but Tuesday failed untill 22 minutes in after which no problems, I think the problem lies at the IFollow end and as Cashy has said would it be to hard to offer a code as a refund, as Mr T points out 1% might not seem a lot but it's roughly £9000 a game or am I wrong could be split in 2 as home is free so maybe £4500 either way not a small amount.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 10:02   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Thanks Josh;

Cashy if your still struggling on after Josh's assistance PM and I'll see if the I Follow "helpdesk" can assist.

Likewise offer extends to all.

Please bear in mind that 99% of people across all clubs are getting a decent service.

Around 900 people per game across 60 odd clubs. However the L1 board director told the head I Follow man who was at the meeting, percentage may be low (1%) but that's 900 fans who have a problem; which mas to be improved.
mark both times i tried Ifollows help both where a complete waste of time told me to clear my cache which i did made no difference at all second time they said try another browser i did and got no difference from the first game. sweet F.A,
andyd likes this.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:18   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
mark both times i tried Ifollows help both where a complete waste of time told me to clear my cache which i did made no difference at all second time they said try another browser i did and got no difference from the first game. sweet F.A,
Like I said think the problem is their end sometimes get buffering on Netflix, Amazon prime, you tube etc:- never a problem fixing it takes seconds.
Old 19-11-2020, 20:32   #8
Full Member+

Tried Northampton game frozen screen first 30 mins, Swindon game frozen screen 90 mins
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 20:34   #9
Full Member+

prior to those games had no problems
Old 20-11-2020, 08:06   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

has anyone got the code for thev Lincoln match? i aint?
Old 20-11-2020, 08:21   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
has anyone got the code for thev Lincoln match? i aint?
Yes came via email Wednesday I think you need to ring club Cashy if you haven't received it yet.
Old 20-11-2020, 08:45   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Yes came via email Wednesday I think you need to ring club Cashy if you haven't received it yet.
tried about 10 mins ago no one near phone say they will ring me back. great help that.just rang again gonna resend it

Last edited by cashman; 20-11-2020 at 08:50.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 09:29   #13
God Member

Exclamation iFollow - it ain't great....

You appear to be correct about their customer service Cashy

I will persevere though

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 16:00   #14
Full Member+

I'm not surprised you don't get on Cashy when I look at your thread starter tittle.
Taypot likes this.
Old 02-12-2020, 18:22   #15
God Member

Smile Re: I Follow illegal streaming?

Well......... I am so glad that this did not become an "I will show my backside (politely) in a certain shop window" situation, as................... wait for it.................... I have received a full refund

Sent the e-mail and just awaited a reply, got a couple saying it was being processed, then one to say refunded

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..