Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Redraine
  • 2 Post By Wynonie Harris
  • 4 Post By cashman
  • 2 Post By Mr T
  • 2 Post By ianray
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2014, 14:21   #1
Senior Member+

Ianray

Ray I am not going to resort to a slanging match with you but don't you think its time to change your user name as your son (Ian) has started to get very embarrassed about a lot of the utterly stupid comments you post.....Just an idea,perhaps some of the other users could possibly suggest a few user names for you.Sorry you didn't sit next to me on Saturday and I went to the trouble of putting my favourite after-shave on.
Accrington Web
Old 06-04-2014, 14:43   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Ianray

Far too much personal slagging off on here. Live and let live. I personally thought his was a good idea to encourage (directors, maybe) to finance as an investment the York coaches at this critical point in the season. Just look how Northampton fed off the magnificent support their fans gave them yesterday, which surely played a big part in their holding on for the win.
ianray and GeorgeIvan like this.
Old 06-04-2014, 15:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Far too much personal slagging off on here. Live and let live. I personally thought his was a good idea to encourage (directors, maybe) to finance as an investment the York coaches at this critical point in the season. Just look how Northampton fed off the magnificent support their fans gave them yesterday, which surely played a big part in their holding on for the win.
Thanks
Old 06-04-2014, 15:57   #4
Super Moderator

Yes, there is too much slagging off on here...like posting "pathetic reply" to anyone who dares to disagree with you!
sparkie and cashman like this.
Old 06-04-2014, 16:08   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Yes, there is too much slagging off on here...like posting "pathetic reply" to anyone who dares to disagree with you!
Yeh but Exile got that response without actually disagreeing, He just pointed out the case at 2 recent away games. Both games that he was at, therefore knows what hes talking about.
Old 06-04-2014, 16:20   #6
Super Moderator

I closed the coaches to york thread as requested.

whilst the idea of free coaches to York is an idea ASFC stand for certain to gain nowt!! IF it occured the directors/club would have less money to spend on projects that will for certain assist ASFC. eg improved floodlights, ground facilities and maintainence to name only two.

If additional fans got to York all the gate monies paid would do to them. I for one would prefer an offer that gets more fans down to the SFS for the Mansfield game, where every penny spent is ASFC's.

Likewise we're meeting up on Tuesday, as miserable and ulgy I am; I'm happy to meet for a chat!!

Cashy and Chubbyman will say (I hope) that occassionally I'm OK
sparkie and Chubbyman like this.
Old 06-04-2014, 16:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Ray I am not going to resort to a slanging match with you but don't you think its time to change your user name as your son (Ian) has started to get very embarrassed about a lot of the utterly stupid comments you post.....Just an idea,perhaps some of the other users could possibly suggest a few user names for you.Sorry you didn't sit next to me on Saturday and I went to the trouble of putting my favourite after-shave on.
Ive just spoke to my son Ian and he has told me he has never ever discussed anything with you... so you know what that makes you ... ENOUGHS ENOUGH Please stop it when youve to resort to lying to try to belittle someone THATS SAD pick on someone else ive only ever tried to defend myself tell this to your friends their as you guilty as you...
DAV007 and GeorgeIvan like this.
Old 06-04-2014, 16:30   #8
Senior Member+

Spot on MrT....home fans are what the club urgently need...I don't think I can come on Tuesday evening I'm probably in The Vale of Llangollen Golfing for 2 days but I'll pop down tomorrow for a brew and a chat and I'll put my favourite after-shave on and see if you appreciate it.
Old 06-04-2014, 16:36   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianray View Post
Ive just spoke to my son Ian and he has told me he has never ever discussed anything with you... so you know what that makes you ... ENOUGHS ENOUGH Please stop it when youve to resort to lying to try to belittle someone THATS SAD pick on someone else ive only ever tried to defend myself tell this to your friends their as you guilty as you...
No problem but I don't lie.You don't speak to me but you well know I talk a lot to Ian during a game.I know what he says to me.End of conversation.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..