Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-06-2017, 19:19   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Ifollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Mr.T

That's not robust at all

Very easy to get around

I look forward to providing updates to away games on here next season, all from the comfort of my room.

I consider it my civic duty

Love, your friend DAV007
:rofl3 8:
Old 29-06-2017, 11:31   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post
They seem to be protecting it as well as they can payment bank details has to match country of ip address
Hi NorthernSoul, do you have a link for where this info came from? Thanks a lot.
FRfutebolJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 14:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRfutebolJames View Post
Hi NorthernSoul, do you have a link for where this info came from? Thanks a lot.
Cant say i remember exactly where i saw it but i.ve been following the subject with interest since it was announced.

But i do remember that info came from a squaddie based in Germany who had contacted his club [ could of been Sheff Weds ] who referred him to the FL as his situation is complicated being in the services and their answer to him was that so long as his ip addy showed him as receiving the feed from abroad and his payments were taken from a bank account in that country the issue of being a serving soldier getting his broadband via a British based supplier shouldn't be an issue for him.

Mind you it did sound as if they were making it up as they went [ but thats not strange with the FL ]

Sorry i cant be more helpful with the source of the info but it will have been on a club MB most likely but could of been on Twitter.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 19:41   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
So your admitting that your going to be commiting fraud pretty much
no

i have not

please delete such a horrible accusation

i am merely making the point that Mr.T assertion that the system will be secure to prevent UK use is incorrect IMO
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 12:25   #35
Senior Member+

From the Cambridge News site, based on a Times article, it seems that iFollow will be available to UK supporters for matches that don't kick off at 3pm on Saturdays:
Why could a Tuesday night at Accrington Stanley become a thing of the past for Cambridge United fans? - Cambridge News

It doesn't know the price though...
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 13:56   #36
Super Moderator

ASFC certainly haven't been consulted on this; I'll forward this article to the EFL
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote

« friendly's | Oldham »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..