Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree43Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2020, 14:01   #46
Senior Member+
 
Chimer's Avatar
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

That would be "called in" as in "entered the" .....
__________________
Zero Tolerance of Intolerance
Chimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-09-2020, 14:05   #47
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: iFollow and Stanley

it was mate the shop as i said lol
Chimer likes this.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2020, 20:06   #48
Full Member+
 

Smile Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Morse View Post
He said he called in shop.
Is this why they made you Inspector
DaveinGermany likes this.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 13:43   #49
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: iFollow and Stanley

It always says I Follow will be available here 1 hour before the match,which is utter bullshine its still not available yet. dont rate it at all.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 13:54   #50
Senior Member+
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
It always says I Follow will be available here 1 hour before the match,which is utter bullshine its still not available yet. dont rate it at all.
Better get used to it with this government in charge be lucky to see them live this season.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 16:25   #51
God Member
 
VALAIRIAN's Avatar
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

My first ifollow game today, the game was terrible and so was ifollow... buffering, glitching sound and they were the good points.......
cashman likes this.
__________________
JCFG

15 Years in the Football League



308

STAY SAFE
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 16:39   #52
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: iFollow and Stanley

I'm with you mate dont rate ifollow at all but i will watch until we are allowed back on.
monkey hanger likes this.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 16:52   #53
Full Member+
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Hopefully we will have a few games on telly as this lock out carries on.

iFollow is like trying to watch a game through a U-boat observation periscope.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 17:51   #54
God Member
 
VALAIRIAN's Avatar
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Hopefully we will have a few games on telly as this lock out carries on.

iFollow is like trying to watch a game through a U-boat observation periscope.
It ain't that good......
cashman likes this.
__________________
JCFG

15 Years in the Football League



308

STAY SAFE
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 08:20   #55
Senior Member+
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I'm with you mate dont rate ifollow at all but i will watch until we are allowed back on.
mind you a few games like last saturdays its days might be numbered with me. rather pay my entrance fee, buy a programme and use a gallon of diesel to see a bad defeat. unless you are a yorkshire man money aint everything.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 08:48   #56
Senior Member+
 

Cool Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
mind you a few games like last saturdays its days might be numbered with me. rather pay my entrance fee, buy a programme and use a gallon of diesel to see a bad defeat. unless you are a yorkshire man money aint everything.
A few games like that and we will be in a bad run at least when your at the ground a bad game or run are made bearable with some banter and crack watching at home it's a lot lot worse to stomach.
monkey hanger likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 14:02   #57
God Member
 
VALAIRIAN's Avatar
 

iFollow - it ain't great....

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
mind you a few games like last saturdays its days might be numbered with me. rather pay my entrance fee, buy a programme and use a gallon of diesel to see a bad defeat. unless you are a yorkshire man money aint everything.
Quite right MH

__________________
JCFG

15 Years in the Football League



308

STAY SAFE
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 14:04   #58
God Member
 
VALAIRIAN's Avatar
 

iFollow is soulless....

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
A few games like that and we will be in a bad run at least when your at the ground a bad game or run are made bearable with some banter and crack watching at home it's a lot lot worse to stomach.
Agreed Andy
__________________
JCFG

15 Years in the Football League



308

STAY SAFE
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 17:54   #59
Full Member+
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

We can collect "covid cards" which may never be used, and won't be likely to use for half the season, it would be good if Blackpool and Rochdale iFollow codes could be picked up at the same time.

Not long to go until the Blackpool game.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 18:36   #60
Senior Member+
 

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
We can collect "covid cards" which may never be used, and won't be likely to use for half the season, it would be good if Blackpool and Rochdale iFollow codes could be picked up at the same time.

Not long to go until the Blackpool game.
Not sure Blackpool is free as regards the Covid cards when I read it I thought it was strange why bother picking them up unless clubs have had a whisper about U-turn on crowds, no that's wishful thinking.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.30444 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1