Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree125Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2020, 16:30   #91
God Member

Re: iFollow and Stanley

And susequent league games
choirboy likes this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-10-2020, 16:31   #92
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
And susequent league games
Thanks Joe.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 18:11   #93
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
So just for clarity......
Are season ticket holders now allowed to ring up or call in to the shop to get ‘i follow’ codes for Saturday v Rochdale? The cost of which is again covered by the season ticket?
called in shop this morning and got mine mate.
choirboy likes this.
Old 09-10-2020, 17:57   #94
Full Member+

It seems some on here got Ifollow codes for tomorrow from the club, but the club didn't put anything on the website, been checking every day and assumed they had stopped them as nothing for the "free entry" blackpool game.

They should just email them out, but not even putting anything on the website is very poor when i see they were available. They must cost the club something if they are avoiding publicity on about them.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 19:34   #95

The ifollow codes are available from Wednesday for each Saturday home match. It just takes a minute to get your code. Yes its a different one each match. They weren't free on Tuesday because the ifollow monies are shared because its a cup match. (Your season ticket covers league matches only)
Ring the club tomorrow morning between 1030 and 1230 for your code .
Tin Monkey, cashman and choirboy like this.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 01:43   #96
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyhouse View Post
The ifollow codes are available from Wednesday for each Saturday home match. It just takes a minute to get your code. Yes its a different one each match. They weren't free on Tuesday because the ifollow monies are shared because its a cup match. (Your season ticket covers league matches only)
Ring the club tomorrow morning between 1030 and 1230 for your code .
Season tickets were advertised as covering the EFL trophy Blackpool game:

"The first match all remaining 765 season ticket purchasers will be able to attend will be the EFL Trophy Group Game v Blackpool FC on Tuesday 6th October at the Wham Stadium."

Why has the club never made the information you have about codes available from Wednesday on the website? Or even send us what we have paid for instead of going this this every game?

Stanley has gone backwards commercially, several stories about Rochdale on the website, nothing mentions the codes. It doesn't matter now we have all paid up front though does it?
Old 10-10-2020, 08:48   #97
God Member

honestly why cannot season ticket holders keep the same code for the entire streaming season. other clubs are doing that.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:51   #98
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Season tickets were advertised as covering the EFL trophy Blackpool game:

"The first match all remaining 765 season ticket purchasers will be able to attend will be the EFL Trophy Group Game v Blackpool FC on Tuesday 6th October at the Wham Stadium."

Why has the club never made the information you have about codes available from Wednesday on the website? Or even send us what we have paid for instead of going this this every game?

Stanley has gone backwards commercially, several stories about Rochdale on the website, nothing mentions the codes. It doesn't matter now we have all paid up front though does it?
yer talking rubbish Stanley never got the info until wednesday cos they had a game Tuesday night,The info comes from I Follow NOT Stanley,
Old 10-10-2020, 08:55   #99
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
yer talking rubbish Stanley never got the info until wednesday cos they had a game Tuesday night,The info comes from I Follow NOT Stanley,
Plus it has been on the website and again this morning they give you 2 choices call in personally or phone call probably haven't enough staff to email everyone, Robert Houseman does his bit voluntarily so good job to me.
cashman, choirboy and ferret man like this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:28   #100
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Plus it has been on the website and again this morning they give you 2 choices call in personally or phone call probably haven't enough staff to email everyone, Robert Houseman does his bit voluntarily so good job to me.

I still can see nothing on the website
, no excuse for the lack of information to the fans when we have paid.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:32   #101
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
No info comes from stanley, that is the problem and proves my point.
Old 10-10-2020, 13:26   #102
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
No info comes from stanley, that is the problem and proves my point.
Sorry not on website it was on Stanley's twitter page .
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 17:53   #103
God Member

Is there yet any info about how many people have subscribed, either through Season Ticket codes or directly, to watch Stanley’s home games on iFollow?
Presumably some money will come trickling through to the club, but I just wondered what the figures were.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2020, 08:38   #104

Hi, has any season ticket holder heard when we can contact the club for iFollow codes for Tuesday nights game against Fleetwood next week?
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2020, 10:28   #105
God Member

I would just e-mail Sophie, she will send it when she has it

If not, just ring the Club and ask.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..