Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Exile on Spencer St

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2017, 22:48   #1
I am Banned

In other news

Millwall win family club of the year, and the little respect I had left for the efl had just disappeared

https://twitter.com/efl/status/851162011283202048
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-04-2017, 08:21   #2
God Member

Re: In other news

more like broken family club of the year.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:37   #3
Full Member+

I have to disagree with you both Millwall do so much good work in the community within the Borough of Lewisham, keeping kids on the straight and narrow and out of trouble with gangs/drugs/knives etc.

These children are the future supporters of the club and the club are trying so hard to teach them footballs about respect and not being a mindless thug waiting to cause trouble at every game.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgaz182 View Post
I have to disagree with you both Millwall do so much good work in the community within the Borough of Lewisham, keeping kids on the straight and narrow and out of trouble with gangs/drugs/knives etc.

These children are the future supporters of the club and the club are trying so hard to teach them footballs about respect and not being a mindless thug waiting to cause trouble at every game.
Well put fat gaz
Lord Love Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 13:31   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

If that is the case, they have certainly changed big time for the better.i remember as a teenager on the way to the Den, being attacked by blokes 40/50 ish armed with meat hooks.
Old 10-04-2017, 14:31   #6
I am Banned

Quote:

Are we on about the same milwall here? The same fans that ran round the top tier of wembley to attack Barnsley fans and the same fans that are under investigation for racially abusing a Tottenham player and the same fans that go it's the away end just to start trouble
Old 10-04-2017, 17:34   #7
God Member

The award is to the club, not to some of its fans who happen to be thugs.
AccyMad and fatgaz182 like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 16:47   #8
I am Banned

And today Crewe wins best away day, whoever decides these things needs sacking
Old 12-04-2017, 16:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post

Maybe it's Donald Trump's spokesman?
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 17:19   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Oh I don't know - this season's away day at Crewe was one of my best to date, fair enough it was more to do with us ending our goal drought & coming home with all 3 points but still . . . . . .
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..