Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cashman
  • 1 Post By yonmon
  • 1 Post By Chubbyman
  • 1 Post By Chubbyman
  • 1 Post By yonmon

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 10:04   #1
Senior Member+

Is this to be our lot I wonder ??.

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
So,for some reason that Fountainhead of Football knowledge Manish Bhasin chose the initial match of the 2013/14 Football League program to not only describe our Team as 'Perennial favourites for relegation' but also to produce a somewhat premature, if not nonsensical caption to back up his twisted theory !...see Thumbnail !.

Can we then assume from this that a weekly check is to be outlined on the Red's chances of relegation ( Which are slight to say the least !) and this regular visual display of these, are to be a regular feature for inclusion in this otherwise acceptable coverage of the ins and outs of The Football League ?.
Or, and this is where it get's a little sinister, are the BBC's Program Planners, having had a little flutter on Stanley's relegation, attempting to undermine the confidence we have all noted in 'Jimmy's Team' from the word go ??.
Or. as usual, do I worry too much ??.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0324 (2).jpg (238.4 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by yonmon; 04-08-2013 at 10:11.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-08-2013, 10:28   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Is this to be our lot I wonder ??.

I watched, but always ignore that ignoramus, Hes as much use as tits on a fella.
nige b likes this.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:17   #3
Resting in Peace

Or. as usual, do I worry too much ??.

[/QUOTE]

You should stop worrying. Rod Liddle in the Sunday Times has Dagenham and "good old Accrington" as favourites for the drop, but also has Portsmouth as champions. Must have made his deadline before yesterday's scores.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:13   #4
Senior Member+

Never pay attention to predictions anyway.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:14   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I watched, but always ignore that ignoramus, Hes as much use as tits on a fella.
That's what I was trying to say...I think !!.. But as usual you find the correct phrase so easily !!... respect !.
ukcowboy likes this.
Old 04-08-2013, 14:27   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
That's what I was trying to say...I think !!.. But as usual you find the correct phrase so easily !!... respect !.
Yeh remind me of the missus, She always says ive a way wi words.
Old 04-08-2013, 14:53   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Don't know about tits on a fella being useless Cashman those blokes in Thailand with tits seem to do alright !!!
st06nc2 likes this.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:43   #8
Senior Member+

My thread appears to have taken a sudden nosedive towards Thailand....and Redraine advises me to stop worrying !!.

But they can do great things with a Football !!
Old 04-08-2013, 22:53   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
My thread appears to have taken a sudden nosedive towards Thailand....and Redraine advises me to stop worrying !!.

But they can do great things with a Football !!
Sign that no.10 from Thailand ,what a strike partner for Webber!!!
yonmon likes this.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 16:42   #10
Senior Member+

Not only does the Venerable Manish Bhasin glory in his hi-tec demeaning of 'The Reds' ( They are the perennial favourites for relegation !')...but he also has a nasty tongue in his head !....If his ' Promotion/Relegation League caption appears again then a strong letter to The Dir.General of the BBC will be necessary !!.
Here's where Mr Smooth's mask slips and his potty-mouth takes over ....

Mr Matthew likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..