Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree50Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2019, 17:46   #16

Re: Itma !!.. A gillingham thread !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
...the lineswoman should have stopped at home and done the ironing for all the use she was.
Another enlightened and progressive comment!
Accrington Web
Old 26-10-2019, 18:13   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
Another enlightened and progressive comment!
it was a joke but didnt expect an idiot to get it,
Old 26-10-2019, 18:43   #18
God Member

Quote:
no doubt at all to me the sprinklers will be on.

Could not believe it!!!!.............
cashman, yonmon and choirboy like this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
Old 26-10-2019, 19:36   #19
Senior Member+

a game we should have won I blame their goalkeeper, the goal posts & that stupid ball that refused to go in the onion bag, or as kiwi would have put it £$%^&*&%&@@>><><:)&^£$£$
AccyMad likes this.
Old 26-10-2019, 19:58   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

it just reminded me of Rochdale the other week we outplayed them and got sod all. its all about finishing, keep missing keep losing.
KiTChener and monkey hanger like this.
Old 27-10-2019, 06:48   #21
God Member

Quote:
the joke was she was the best of the three officials out there. softest ref i have seen for awhile and the other lino only got involved with seans stupid caution incident. just what you want against a steve evans side who are always masters of the holding, pushing and shoving stuff.
KiTChener, yonmon, pifco and 1 others like this.
Old 27-10-2019, 06:50   #22
God Member

Quote:
it just reminded me of Rochdale the other week we outplayed them and got sod all. its all about finishing, keep missing keep losing.
exactly. goals win games. its simple. why was our first non goal not given. others were for offside.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:42   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
exactly. goals win games. its simple. why was our first non goal not given. others were for offside.
the useless cow on line said offside which he was not until after the ball was played.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:30   #24

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying your point of view. You could have done it without the personal insult
Old 27-10-2019, 10:46   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
Thanks for clarifying your point of view. You could have done it without the personal insult
why you deserved it or can yeh not take it back?
Old 27-10-2019, 11:01   #26
Full Member+

Quote:
why you deserved it or can yeh not take it back?
He was right to call you out due to your bigoted joke. There are no excuses.
Old 27-10-2019, 11:39   #27
Senior Member+

How can we afford the luxury of only playing Charles for the last 10 minutes per match? Why is he not starting? Is he carrying an injury?

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Old 27-10-2019, 11:55   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis316 View Post
How can we afford the luxury of only playing Charles for the last 10 minutes per match? Why is he not starting? Is he carrying an injury?
Couldn't agree more Haggis !. In my humble opinion Zanzala's contribution amounted to nothing really and Colby seemed a little out of sorts, so the game cried out for someone to make a real effort !..

Still keep remembering Sir Bobby Robson's maxim ... ' Goals win matches get promotion. No goals lose matches get relegation !'

The Reds need goals... and points very soon !.

VBW. !.
cashman and choirboy like this.
Old 27-10-2019, 12:52   #29
Full Member+

I agree with you yonmon, I thought that it was not a game thet Zanzala was going be at his best and by half time it was obvious that he was cntributing very little as when he got the ball he was more often than not just pushed over, when they came out for the second half I presumed that they were just going to give it 10 - 15 minutes to see if he was any more likely to make an impact but it was when there was only 10 minutes to go before he was subbed.
Old 27-10-2019, 14:31   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pifco View Post
I agree with you yonmon, I thought that it was not a game thet Zanzala was going be at his best and by half time it was obvious that he was cntributing very little as when he got the ball he was more often than not just pushed over, when they came out for the second half I presumed that they were just going to give it 10 - 15 minutes to see if he was any more likely to make an impact but it was when there was only 10 minutes to go before he was subbed.
How long you been going Coley does a great job but by his own admission ( his weakness in my opinion) likes a settled 11 and doesn't like making substitutions.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..