Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree50Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2019, 14:37   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Itma !!.. A gillingham thread !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
He was right to call you out due to your bigoted joke. There are no excuses.
i dont make excuses even though your one.
Old 27-10-2019, 14:41   #32
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
How long you been going Coley does a great job but by his own admission ( his weakness in my opinion) likes a settled 11 and doesn't like making substitutions.
So owning up to a weakness and doing sod all about it is a great job in your eyes? not in mine or anyone that stands round us.
Old 27-10-2019, 14:43   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
So owning up to a weakness and doing sod all about it is a great job in your eyes? not in mine or anyone that stands round us.
That's not what I said Coley has done a great job at Stanley even you must see that I said it was his weakness if he does admit to it good hopefully he will change tack.
Old 27-10-2019, 15:04   #34
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
That's not what I said Coley has done a great job at Stanley even you must see that I said it was his weakness if he does admit to it good hopefully he will change tack.
oh no-one can call what hes acheived with crap resources oer the years, but this weakness has gone on for years, fact so no to me thats not a great manager,
Old 27-10-2019, 16:10   #35

Quote:
why you deserved it or can yeh not take it back?
Would be great to get a discussion going - what are your thoughts on women’s involvement in men’s professional football?
Old 27-10-2019, 16:38   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis316 View Post
How can we afford the luxury of only playing Charles for the last 10 minutes per match? Why is he not starting? Is he carrying an injury?
Surely the time to make changes was after they scored in the 59th minute.
With 30+ minutes still left, Charles may have made all the difference.
In 9 appearances (131/2 hours of play) Zanzala's scored 2 goals, yet he keeps securing the role of lead striker.
Even more amazed by the Johnson/Carvalho switch - in the 88th minute????
On the subject of subs, does anyone know what's happened to the young midfielder on loan from Wolves - Sadou Diallo?
He gets a game against Oldham, scores a goal - now he doesn't even make the bench.
Old 27-10-2019, 16:39   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
Would be great to get a discussion going - what are your thoughts on women’s involvement in men’s professional football?
I thought that Helen and that ponytail which bobbed so seductively and shone with a translucent glow in the late afternoon sunshine. Not to mention her Matalan shorts which contrasted so lustily with her creamy white thighs, or the delightful wave she gave to me as she noticed me looking on with absolute admiration at the vision of radiant pulchitrude racing up and down the line which she presented throughout the match... I can't keep this up much longer !!.

As a Referees Assistant though... ??? 😎
Old 27-10-2019, 17:14   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
dont mind anyone being involved providing they are good enough.
choirboy and Jeg Red like this.
Old 27-10-2019, 17:14   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
Surely the time to make changes was after they scored in the 59th minute.
With 30+ minutes still left, Charles may have made all the difference.
In 9 appearances (131/2 hours of play) Zanzala's scored 2 goals, yet he keeps securing the role of lead striker.
Even more amazed by the Johnson/Carvalho switch - in the 88th minute????
On the subject of subs, does anyone know what's happened to the young midfielder on loan from Wolves - Sadou Diallo?
He gets a game against Oldham, scores a goal - now he doesn't even make the bench.
Injured in training were we were training is any ones guess.
cashman likes this.
Old 27-10-2019, 17:16   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
I thought that Helen and that ponytail which bobbed so seductively and shone with a translucent glow in the late afternoon sunshine. Not to mention her Matalan shorts which contrasted so lustily with her creamy white thighs, or the delightful wave she gave to me as she noticed me looking on with absolute admiration at the vision of radiant pulchitrude racing up and down the line which she presented throughout the match... I can't keep this up much longer !!.

As a Referees Assistant though... ??? 😎
Give em a chance I say can't be worse than most of the Male officials.
Old 27-10-2019, 17:47   #41
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

thing is with liners if they can overule the ref or say i saw it this way,then the ref has to instruct them too and many dont, thats what a ref that stands with us when hes free, tells us.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 27-10-2019, 20:01   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:
From my expose I reckon I made a very real, if slightly impassioned and selfish case for giving ' them ' a chance Andy !.

I have several friends who could be seduced into making regular trips to the Wham were there three attractive young ladies in skimpy shorts officiating (Here i go again ! )
Particularly if they included a sinuous dance as part of their watrm-up routine ( There I must stop !!.. or the wrath of Accymad is sure to descend on me ! ).

What I'm trying to say is , that it matters not whether they prove to be better or worse than Male Officials !... BRING EM ON !. ������������
Old 28-10-2019, 07:52   #43
God Member

Quote:
as long as they are there on merit and not just a box ticking exercise from the fa.
Jeg Red likes this.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:54   #44
God Member

Quote:
thing is with liners if they can overule the ref or say i saw it this way,then the ref has to instruct them too and many dont, thats what a ref that stands with us when hes free, tells us.
about time that the duties of linesmen are written in stone and not the whim of the referee who is in charge of the game. some just want you to do offsides and ball in or out of play.
cashman likes this.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:58   #45
God Member

Quote:
oh no-one can call what hes acheived with crap resources oer the years, but this weakness has gone on for years, fact so no to me thats not a great manager,
true. pritchard and charles should have been on 10 minutes earlier for me and most around me. coley is either stubborn or hasn,t learned this substitute lark yet. its not as if others do not make more timely substitutions.
cashman likes this.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..