Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2014, 05:51   #61
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: James Beattie

Blackpool job was mentioned to me last night as well
Old 13-09-2014, 07:02   #62
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Blackpool job was mentioned to me last night as well
If true, Beatts would be jumping from the frying pan into the fire if you ask me - they're in a right mess one way & another
Old 13-09-2014, 07:04   #63

Despite how difficult the manager's job at our club is with all the financial restrictions, lack of facilities, etc, right now, it's a cake walk in comparison to the Blackpool job. Must be mad if he walks into that lunacy.
Old 13-09-2014, 07:08   #64

Plus if he has been tapped up by Blackpool all this mutual consent crap will leave a sour taste.

NO COMPO.

also if them 3 left against his wishes, almost certainly because of money, why bring proccy in? must be on a fair bit.
Old 13-09-2014, 07:37   #65
God Member

Good luck James what we need now is a sensible appointment who knows how to work with no money maybe Paul Stephenson should be given a crack if he want,s it. But who ever get,s the job none of them are bigger than our club it,s the club that counts and the loyal band of follower,s lets get 3 points against the wombles.
Old 13-09-2014, 08:10   #66
Super Moderator

Ho hum, just another day at Stanley. After 54 years of following 'em, nothing shocks me anymore. Let's just trash the Wombles and worry about the rest later!
MikeA, AccyMad, Kiwi John and 5 others like this.
Old 13-09-2014, 08:47   #67
I am Banned

Beattie favourite for Leeds job
Old 13-09-2014, 09:15   #68
Full Member+

If he has gone to pursue a job higher up the leagues, then the mutual consent thing would totally follow Stanley philosophy of not standing in the way of staff improving themselves. I don't think we can bear any grudge since this guy put his hand in his pocket for us in our time of need.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:34   #69
God Member

Odds have plummeted across the board on the arrival of JC as next permanent manager. I know that when they (John and Jimmy) joined Sligo it was on rolling contracts. With he season finishing in the next couple of months, if their contract situation was the same, compensation wouldn't be an issue.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:55   #70
Full Member+

Still quite like the idea of the Alfreton manager joining us. I hear quite a bit about the conference as I live near Lincoln. By all accounts Alfreton have been punching above their weight for some time and the manager has done wonders with a tiny budget.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:58   #71
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
can Stanley get any compo?
Exhumed presumably? I never realised he was into football. Would Foggy and Clegg come as his assistants?
Old 13-09-2014, 10:35   #72

If people want Coleman back sitting on the wall like Humty Dumty swearing at linesman and 4th official and wondering why decisions go against us you are welcome not for me thanks
Old 13-09-2014, 10:47   #73
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
Exhumed presumably? I never realised he was into football. Would Foggy and Clegg come as his assistants?
Love it !!......
Old 13-09-2014, 11:05   #74
Full Member+

What's happening guys.

Where's he going ?

Who is coming ?
Old 13-09-2014, 11:07   #75
God Member

Bentley to Blackpool. Beattie to Leeds. Coleman to Stanley. Derek Quinn to Morecambe.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..