Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree153Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2017, 13:01   #121

Re: January window

A very innocuous comment in my opinion.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-01-2017, 13:59   #122
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
What a horrible thing to write about our new signings beliefs because you don't agree with them.
Show some respect and get behind the club, such horrible bitter outdated remarks because someone has a different belief to you are not welcome at Accrington Stanley, especially to a new young player who needs all the support possible.

The lad is internet savvy, he may well read this forum. Do you think your spiteful childish comments may provide him with any more encouragement or motivation to wear the Stanley shirt?
(com on Dav) I thought a Fans Rep was supposed to pasify and take the heat out of situations not intensify and cause a war
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 14:05   #123
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
(com on Dav) I thought a Fans Rep was supposed to pasify and take the heat out of situations not intensify and cause a war
If davs a fans rep i'll show me arse to the town hall clock.
smudgie and DAV007 like this.
Old 03-01-2017, 14:09   #124
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
what a site!!! can I sell tickets
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 14:43   #125
God Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
what a site!!! can I sell tickets
You can sell mine!
MikeA, AccyMad, baldy and 1 others like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:28   #126
Senior Member+

people are free and should be free to be questioned and criticised for any belief.

but attacking a new lads belief with lazy jibes when he hasn't been at the club for 5 minutes on a football forum which is all about accrington stanley is counter productive and completely unnecessary

i couldn't care less what someones beliefs were, all i want is any individual in a stanley shirt to put in 100% and produce the goods.
baldy and Kiwi John like this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:11   #127
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
people are free and should be free to be questioned and criticised for any belief.

but attacking a new lads belief with lazy jibes when he hasn't been at the club for 5 minutes on a football forum which is all about accrington stanley is counter productive and completely unnecessary

i couldn't care less what someones beliefs were, all i want is any individual in a stanley shirt to put in 100% and produce the goods.
Dav !.

Both you and I have over the years produced a post or two, which contained thoughts and sentiments which were meant to be ever so succinct and clever, but which turned out to be nothing but dross in the end. The outcome being that with some forethought we wouldn't have made them in the first place
I'm certain that Lord D in no way intended to attack our new striker's Christian beliefs, just as he would not say anything to offend mine !.

We all have the welfare, and spiritual well-being of our team at heart, and Lord D is so obviously included in this number. Time to move on Dav ?...

Happy New Year incidentally !

KTF.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:39   #128
Senior Member+

happy new year!

see you at wembley for the fa cup semi finals

we will demolish luton on saturday
yonmon likes this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 15:37   #129
Senior Member+

Quote:
Not again! It was bad enough last time!
yonmon likes this.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 20:08   #130
Senior Member+

Just watching the Doncaster Portsmouth game, noticed Tom Davies and Adam Buxton arnt even in the squad, Anyone know if they're injured?

Also Ross Etheridge has been out on loan from Doncaster so mustn't be fancied!
Old 06-01-2017, 08:12   #131
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy View Post
Just watching the Doncaster Portsmouth game, noticed Tom Davies and Adam Buxton arnt even in the squad, Anyone know if they're injured?

Also Ross Etheridge has been out on loan from Doncaster so mustn't be fancied!
probebly get em on loan if we,re interested especially buxton. etheridge has been on loan at alfreton town. don,t know if i,d want him back as i was not totally convinced by him last season. suppose we were spoilt with bettoneli in the nets.
yonmon and Chrisr like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:59   #132

Doubt I'd bother with Davies (although he's a good un). Etheridge would be an improvement on what we have. Buxton could be a huge plus - more attacking support down either wing would be super, great, fantastic. Switch the Don to Right back.
yonmon, Chrisr and monkey hanger like this.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:26   #133

Etheridge came on as a sub for Donny on Thursday night so must be back with them.
Lost in Cornwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:56   #134
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Doubt I'd bother with Davies (although he's a good un). Etheridge would be an improvement on what we have. Buxton could be a huge plus - more attacking support down either wing would be super, great, fantastic. Switch the Don to Right back.
Fully agree with your assessment lord D, Tom Davies was a great addition to the team when he came at first but after being out through injury for a little while he was never the same player, As for Buxton when he was fit he was a cut above the rest, I hope he has learned not to take on players like Akinafewa full on, Even if Bucko put the big fella on his bum, It must have hurt, Perhaps somebody could ask JC if he is in his thoughts. If he can stay fit he would be good for at least 15 points in the second half of the season.
We still need some additions to the squad but maybe some should go as well.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 12:01   #135
God Member

I liked Buxton when he was here but given the manner in which he left I don't think I'd want him back tbh
maccawozzagod likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..