Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2018, 13:20   #31
Senior Member+

Re: jonny edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Sorry, but gonna quote you here as I think it's you who 'doesn't get it' - if you repeat something that you've been told by a family member/friend or whoever it doesn't always serve them any good by repeating it on a public forum if it wasn't meant to be general knowledge
It was public knowledge in the stand where I sit. Family didn't tell me - what family ?
It was talked about openly by football people.
Chrisr likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-01-2018, 13:24   #32
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Love Rocket View Post
Due to the form of our forwards post Christmas last season I don't think JC could have given him a proper chance if he'd wanted to, however when he did get chances off the bench looked way off the mark. Only thing he had going for him is a bit of pace and energy, and without being harsh on him think even at Woking he's a league too high for his ability. Don't expect him in full time football next season...

Regarding treating him badly, surely we put out our best team to win games? Clearly rate him or not that was never the case while he was here
How on earth can you say he was that bad compared to wilks??? I would be first to admit when he came back I expected to see him play more not less. You can't leave a player on the bench for as long as he was and then bring him on to play in the last 10 mins and do miracles. sorry it does not work like that. I understand we put the best team we have out to play games and that is the managers decision. We all have our own opinion as to whether he picked the right players. I totally disagree with your comment that woking is a league to high for him. I think we will hear more about him next season when he gets a regular run in a team. If he was as bad as you claim then we have to question Coley's judgement.
cashman likes this.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 14:44   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
It was public knowledge in the stand where I sit. Family didn't tell me - what family ?
It was talked about openly by football people.
28, in your eyes what constitutes a football person?
Old 07-01-2018, 16:57   #34
Senior Member+

If you're talking about the context in which I placed my reply people working in the game.
Overall anyone connected with the game are football people. Fans players coaches the lot.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 21:58   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
If you're talking about the context in which I placed my reply people working in the game.
Overall anyone connected with the game are football people. Fans players coaches the lot.
Ok thanks

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..