Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2004, 15:45   #16

Re: Junior Reds

There is a meeting of the junior reds committee tonight. the opinions in this thread will be brought up.
I will try to answer your questions properly tomoz
Bottletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-04-2004, 18:40   #17
Senior Member+

Three Cheers for Bottletop.....hip hip hooray........Lets hope you bring our little monsters good news
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2004, 10:05   #18

right here we go!!

open night provisionally planned for may

chance to vote for junior reds player of the year and draw to present the trophy

trip to footy museum hopefully being arranged for june

website competitions shortly

next season the older junior reds will be asked to be ball boys at home games on a rota basis

possibility of discounts in club shop

penalty shoot outs before matches

and more

proper info /dates etc will be posted on the stanley website junior reds section when things are fully organised so watch that space.

Everyone HAPPY now?
Old 22-04-2004, 10:12   #19
Senior Member+

That as a father of three is FANTASTIC news Actually a lot better than I even hoped for Thanks Bottletop As a result I'm sure my little girl (6) will want to join now like her brothers............ If this is the case for others I'm sure membership will swell and make it even better

TOP BANNANA
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2004, 10:38   #20

We aim to please!!
Old 22-04-2004, 15:13   #21

Thanx to the junior reds team for getting it up and running and now we can start to have some fun ,, website comps sounds good.

JOSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2004, 19:01   #22
Senior Member+

Well done,let me know if I can be of any help!
Old 27-04-2004, 16:54   #23

The Junior-reds news and diary section has been updated. There will be more added in the next few days, there will be an online form for junior-reds members to send in votes for their player of the year and the possibility to win a draw to present the junior-reds player of the year award at the Official Presentation Evening on 15th May 2004.

Watch This Space
AccyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2004, 11:34   #24

Junior Reds player of the year

Visit the junior-reds section on the Official site and fill in the simple online form to register your nomination. You could also be in with a chance to present the trophy to the winning player at the Official Presentation night on, 15th May 2004.

IMPORTANT
Your vote will only count if you are a junior-reds member please have you membership number ready when you make your vote.

If you are not a member and would like details of how to become one please see the official site or contact <a href mailto:[email protected]>[email protected] </A>for further details.

Voting ends 10th May 2004

Get Voting
AccyRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..