Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2004, 16:11   #1
God Member

Junior Reds trip?

Does anyone know what is happening about the kids trip to Preston this Sunday? Since the open night there has been no info about it and I would appreciate knowing if it is still on & if so what time they are setting off & from where. Even if it has been cancelled the kids who have put their names down need to know what's going on.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-06-2004, 20:13   #2
God Member

Re: Junior Reds trip?

Not heard anyhting from Tony or anyone at junior reads... Dunno if its on or times or anything... I am now going to the fans match... Isnt it a mini bus and cars ?
KIPAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 20:45   #3
God Member

Don't know Kipax, I asked Mick Schultz this morning at the footy school & he said he thought all the kids were having to be dropped off at the museum cos they hadn't got a minibus to take them but he wasn't sure, that's why I posted this, I thought maybe Cammy or Swiss Tony might see it & give us some answers. If we have to make our own way to Preston with them then my lad won't be going, I just need to know what to tell him.
Old 03-06-2004, 20:54   #4
God Member

Julie just looked up the info and booking letter. It says to be at the ground at 11am.. cost 2 quid which includes transport.. return at 2.30

Mick phoned us today while we where out and left a message with my daughter to the effect that you (accymad) need a lift for sunday because everyone is making there own way there.. I aint too sure what the message was but that "seemed" to be the jist of it...

Last edited by KIPAX; 03-06-2004 at 21:21.
KIPAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 15:32   #5
God Member

Just wanted to say thank you to Vic, Julie & Ben & Linden's mum for getting the kids to Preston this morning, but for them turning up at short notice they would have had to miss their trip. Al least it turned out well in the end & the kids enjoyed their visit, thank again.
Old 06-06-2004, 18:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad
Just wanted to say thank you to Vic, Julie & Ben & Linden's mum for getting the kids to Preston this morning
Thanks AccyMad, I think the trip was enjoyed by us all. It was quite interesting and the kids enjoyed filling in their quiz sheets too. My lads want to go back and have another go at the penalty shoot out

btw

Did you go to the Crown for sunday lunch?
AccyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 09:59   #7

Thanks Accymad, it wouldn't have been fair to let the kids down at the last minute.
Bottletop is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..