Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2008, 18:37   #1
God Member

Just to say ....

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Paul Mullin for giving up his time today to come & draw the winning raffle numbers for the Christmas draw organised by the charity I work for, even though he had been to hospital after training for x-rays on his broken toe he still made the effort to do this for us. (Bless him he even bought some tickets before the draw )
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-12-2008, 18:54   #2
God Member

Question Re: Just to say ....

Would not expect anything less from Paul he is a gent aswell as a top player Whats this about a toe injury?

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 21:41   #3

Thumbs up Re: Just to say ....

Not many footballers would give you the time of day but paul is different to most of them.My grandsons first Accy match was one of our pre season friendlies last year and he took time to talk to my grandson and me for about 10-15 mins.Pauls a real gentleman and great ambassador for the sport,long may he reign,pity we haven't got a few more paul mullins in the team,he's my grandsons hero.

ACCY TILL I DIE..:hotho thot:hotho thot
afrikaaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:24   #4
God Member

Re: Just to say ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Would not expect anything less from Paul he is a gent aswell as a top player Whats this about a toe injury?
Apparently Paul broke his little toe yesterday.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 16:27   #5
God Member

Re: Just to say ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Apparently Paul broke his little toe yesterday.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..