Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2004, 22:56   #1
God Member

KIPAX dot COM new pics

Went to Bamber Bridge v Prescot Cables tonight.. few pics online... This was a try out for my new camera and it seems to have passed... In the few years I have been doing football photgraphy I have strugled at night matches... Even the bods from the papers strugle... Anyone who saw this weeks NLP can testify that the profesionals cant get decent pics at night..

Well I can now.. certainly better than most I see... better than my last camera..

Gonna sell that and lenses and flash and all the rest on ebay this week.. Goodbye olympus.. Hello Canon.
Old 28-09-2004, 23:39   #2
Senior Member+

Re: KIPAX dot COM new pics

Some really good pics kipax, Should make for a busy winter for ya

If it is that good at night, look forward to day stuff ..
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2004, 07:17   #3
God Member

Re: KIPAX dot COM new pics

TA Should be a massive improvemnt on day matches.,. but yet to see..

The night matches most would say arn't great.. but to see the ones pre this camera theres a massive difference... didnt get shots of anyhting moving before.. now i can even if not brill quality at eats its recorded.

Your right will be busy.. I can now cover reserve games.. was no point before but probably start doing them now... cant see there being much in crowd shots though for them.. but all good practice

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..