Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 19:57   #1

Lacklustre Crowd & Team!!

Will make this short and not so sweet. A grim day reflected not only on the terraces but even more so on the hallowed crown green turf, where was the passion???? All us so called fans should also feel guilty as we never got behind the boys at any stage of the game, where was the atmosphere and singin!!!!!!!!!!!????????? About as hostile as a Rovers game.

Oh..... why did we keep directing all the long balls in the 2nd half in the direction of Romauldo!!! Why!!!!!! I actually felt for the guy, he never got a single pass to his considerably talented feet. Pleassssssse sort this out Coley eh??????

A blip I hope and its a long season, bring on the welsh whipping boys.....onwards and upwards!!

If you read this Alan......your hat wasn't very lucky today was it!!!! On Stanley On!!!!!!!

The Peel Park Ghost
THE PEEL PARK GHOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-10-2005, 10:29   #2

Thumbs up Re: Lacklustre Crowd & Team!!

Hi Peel Park Ghost.

It was a lacklustre crowd on Saturday,and I too felt we did not get behind the team enough. We made a lot of noise in brief spells. We were very quite for long periods.
I do not think the team is quite right yet, I just can't put my finger on where we are going wrong. Defense wise we have conceeded one of the most goals in the league.we will never win anything if we keep shipping goals.
All we as supporters can do is keep getting behind the team,and make as much noise as we can.It will be better when the Clayton end roof goes on., but until then get right behind the team, and show them that we are there for them.
Yes you were right my hat was'nt so lucky,it might come good on friday

Last edited by Tommy McQueen; 04-10-2005 at 10:31.
Tommy McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 15:50   #3

Re: Lacklustre Crowd & Team!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy McQueen
Hi Peel Park Ghost.

It was a lacklustre crowd on Saturday,and I too felt we did not get behind the team enough. We made a lot of noise in brief spells. We were very quite for long periods.
I do not think the team is quite right yet, I just can't put my finger on where we are going wrong. Defense wise we have conceeded one of the most goals in the league.we will never win anything if we keep shipping goals.
All we as supporters can do is keep getting behind the team,and make as much noise as we can.It will be better when the Clayton end roof goes on., but until then get right behind the team, and show them that we are there for them.
Yes you were right my hat was'nt so lucky,it might come good on friday
I agree the roof will deffo help, Im not sure it will solve it all though. A lot of people just don't seem happy unless they're moaning!!
Staveros is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..