Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2014, 21:29   #46
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: lancs senior cup draw

Good game not much between the sides really never a 2-4 score imho if and its a big if,if bowman;s lob had crept in in second half may have been a diffrent story,stanley played well and 679 fans watched a cracking game bring on the Daggers
Old 07-10-2014, 21:38   #47
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Agree wi Colemans summary, on another day we coulda won that un, some class football played by the young uns, Things looking good going forward.
Old 07-10-2014, 21:45   #48
Full Member+

liam grimshaw is chris's nephew, i heard tonight
Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 21:50   #49
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
liam grimshaw is chris's nephew, i heard tonight
Yes he is.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:29   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
From where you were sat it would have looked it, and all the others probably just agreed with you so as not to upset ya
I suspect i was one of those sitting near Cashy, and I and the fellow Mancunian supporters near me said he were a good 2 yards offside. Benefit of the doubt NO! Referees assistant too far behind the run of play. However, I enjoyed the game, well worth the fiver. Though I must say, Man Utd supporters don't half have rose coloured specs on. They got away with too much for me last night, refereeing was poor IMHO. At least 2 Man Utd payers should have been booked, and had that been league 2, would have been.
cashman likes this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:33   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
I suspect i was one of those sitting near Cashy, and I and the fellow Mancunian supporters near me said he were a good 2 yards offside. Benefit of the doubt NO! Referees assistant too far behind the run of play. However, I enjoyed the game, well worth the fiver. Though I must say, Man Utd supporters don't half have rose coloured specs on. They got away with too much for me last night, refereeing was poor IMHO. At least 2 Man Utd payers should have been booked, and had that been league 2, would have been.
Thats a close call or benefit of the doubt to a Dingle, Outback.
Old 08-10-2014, 15:49   #52
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post

Maybe, but both Dan and myself were in line, we didn't need the assistant referee

Yes some tackles would have been yellow cards in League 2, but it's classed more as a friendly.
Old 26-11-2014, 21:24   #53
Full Member+

man united thrashed rovers 5 nil last night
Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..