Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2013, 06:36   #1
Senior Member+

Leam going ?????...

Awakened from my slumbers by Graham Liver informing me via the Radio Lancs Network that there is a distinct possibility that Leam Richardson is about to join that there chap who slithered off to Chesterfield to feather his viper's nest amongst The Spireites !...
Can this News source be believed...if so the sedentary nature which the Forum seems to have adopted since the Oxford game is about to be disrupted one feels !

Last edited by yonmon; 30-04-2013 at 06:46.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2013, 06:55   #2
Senior Member+

Is leam really leaving.....???????

There it goes again on Local Radio !!...'Is Leam Richardson about to leave Accrington Stanley to join Paul Cook at Chesterfield ??'...
As opposed to my last brief thread which by it's title suggests that Leam should be given a medal for leaving !..now that I'm awake I keep morphing into Victor Meldrew
....'I cannot believe it '....but is there smoke without fire ??.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 06:57   #3

Re: Leam gong ?????...

WHAT? Why would he (apart from a financial incentive obviously)?

It on the lancashire telegraph website now too.

Is there any more basis to this apart from the fact that cooky has got rid of some other staff?
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 06:59   #4
Senior Member+

I saw this thread and thought he'd won a medal...
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 07:33   #5
God Member

Leam would have known about this over the weekend if he had contact with Cook. Having heard his speeches over the weekend and those of his players and staff ( especially James Beattie ) who couldn't speak highly enough of his qualities, Leam's managerial potential and ambitions will not be interupted by dropping down to Assistant Manager. Given what's happened at Chesterfield the rumours were always going to be there.
Old 30-04-2013, 07:53   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

All i can think is Leam seems to me too intelligent,as well as a decent chap, n aint daft enough to contemplate such a thing.Hes now started on the Number1 path n doing a decent job at that, Build a steady ship here n is bound to be offered a bigger/better job in time were he will be his own master, not a number 2, thats my 2 pennorth. Crap like this is bound to happen, Snake has got rid of some backroom staff,so needs to replace.
Wynonie Harris likes this.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:11   #7

If he does go where will the club turn?
Stephenson?
JB & JC?

..and if Cookie is the snake will leam be the worm?
FrankMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 08:21   #8
Resting in Peace

Will be confirmed today?

Leam Richardson - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 08:25   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
I have read that daily virtually since snake went, Theres all sorts of crap posted on yon, just same as any football supporters board, Pinch of Salt, until things happen.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:33   #10

I hope it’s not true, but Paul Walker (on twitter) is claiming it is a done deal – he was the one who broke the story about the snake going, when everyone else was denying it.

If he does go, then good luck to him. Totally different circumstances to the snake. He left us mid-season without a Plan B. At least Leam would have hung around to get the job done, before jumping ship.

Keep The Faith
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 08:43   #11

If he does go where will the club turn?
Stephenson?
JB & JC?

..and if Cookie is the snake will leam be the worm?
FrankMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 08:47   #12
Senior Member+

The return of the king, KING COLEY!

Although i cant help feel Leam owes the club with the board sticking by him this season. He has also had a huge ammount of learning and demonstrated real ability, Ipart of me doesnt want him to leave despite wanting Coley back
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 09:05   #13

its all a load of b*llocks.
Old 30-04-2013, 09:23   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

I reckon so Ash, can understand why snake went, but this would be a backward step fer Leam, don't make sense to me.
Old 30-04-2013, 09:30   #15
Senior Member+

Maybe cook is selling it to Leam on the basis they will bé going for the title next year?

I hope our board dont do anything daft and give Leam improved terms, wisdom required by all.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..