Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree33Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2013, 20:58   #16
God Member

Re: Liam Richardson Mnagerial Record

We are where we are in the League it has been a frustrating time for Fans but I am sure the Management feel just as frustrated there needs to be a fight and a siege mentality particularly at Home which was there in abundance in the second half yesterday we were so unfortunate not to get the three points.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Accrington Web
Old 10-02-2013, 21:26   #17
God Member

Leam Richardson took over a team ill-equipped to overcome adversity. Paul Cook signed a squad with too little experience and abandoned his young team after a run of four defeats. Leam inherited this team and worked to address weaknesses quickly. He correctly saw a lack of experience and moved to sign players with knowledge and quality. Putting a team together is one thing but turning a team heading for the bottom into one which will survive is another. We were heading for free fall well before Leam took over.

Yesterday's performance was that of a team with enough quality to compete as well as something to prove. The players are battling for each other and the manager - that solidarity was there for all to see yesterday. I thoroughly believe Leam Richardson is the right man for the job and that we will stay up under his stewardship. I don't see anything that anyone else could do any better. If we do end up losing our fight, it will not be down to inadequate management.

Each and every Stanley fan ought to be fully behind the gaffer.
Old 10-02-2013, 22:11   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
I hope I am wrong, but what we now need to be is hard to beat.

And why are some of you unable to have a discussion without throwing insults?
To put it in a nutshell, because people like you start nonsense threads like this one.

If you are a true supporter, get behind the management and the team and things will turn around.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Old 10-02-2013, 22:14   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Getting behind the time is asking questions why the current manager is not up to it.
What exactly are you on?
Old 11-02-2013, 00:01   #20
Senior Member+

Can I clarify, im not saying Leam will not become a successful league manager, but right now he is not the man for the job.

Again, if he remains in charge I hope you all get to laugh at me at the end of the season and put in huge bold letters 'i told you so'.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..