Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By harwood red

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2016, 10:23   #1
Full Member+

Lift to Saturday's match wanted

Is there anyone out there reading this site who could give me a lift to Portsmouth match? I've broken my hip so my usual means of getting to the ground..bike,walking or bus are not an option. I don't fancy a taxi as most drive like mad men and a rough ride isn't a good thing. Plus as i'm self employed i haven't worked for 3 weeks(off for at least another 6) so the money is a bit tight,and before anyone asks how i can afford the match fee i have a season ticket. I can slow walk for about 15 minutes on my crutches so i could meet anyone on say Whalley Road near the Hyndburn Bridge pub. Thanks for any replies, please PM me if you don't want to give out details for all to see.
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-09-2016, 20:45   #2
God Member

Re: Lift to Saturday's match wanted

I can give you a lift as I live in harwood. What time would you like to go and happy to pick you up from your house if you pm me your address
sherry and ianray like this.

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 21:43   #3
Full Member+

Re: Lift to Saturday's match wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
I can give you a lift as I live in harwood. What time would you like to go and happy to pick you up from your house if you pm me your address
Thank you Harwood Red that is very kind of you! I've PM'd my address and phone number. What time do you reckon? 2.15 maybe?

Last edited by winstanley asfc; 14-09-2016 at 21:48.
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..