Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2020, 12:12   #46
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Lincoln match thread

I didnt greeny
Old 22-11-2020, 12:24   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
Did anyone else get charged £10 for our home match yesterday. I put code number in first etc. I received an e mail thanking me for using IFollow and £10 charge.
Well, I am glad you have posted this Greeny, as I have also???

I have not ever checked before, as I was told - cannot remember by whom? - that is was just a 'transaction', just a 'formality' ??

I might have been charged every time????

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 12:27   #48
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
Did anyone else get charged £10 for our home match yesterday. I put code number in first etc. I received an e mail thanking me for using IFollow and £10 charge.
And I have just checked my account........................... and it has been taken out!!!

Old 22-11-2020, 12:28   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

yeh wont get yer money back off them robbers no-one i know including me has.
Old 22-11-2020, 12:31   #50
God Member

Smile Re: Lincoln match thread

Old 22-11-2020, 14:33   #51
God Member

As there been a week yet were there hasn't been a problem with this amateur set up let's hope this vaccine works and we can be back in the Wham and consigne this to wear it belongs the bin.
cashman and chevyfire like this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 21:10   #52

just a thought lads, wonder if the code is the reason you've struggled to get the stream ?
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 08:37   #53
God Member

Peterborough chairman must have read my post after saying he would happily chuck it in the bin after problem's with the service during their home game against Blackpool, also said after 12 games they have made just £30000 he reckons they are touching with loss of gate and all that goes with it revenue close on a million pounds.
Old 23-11-2020, 08:50   #54
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
just a thought lads, wonder if the code is the reason you've struggled to get the stream ?
as i have not got a season ticket and pay per game and have had no problems it makes me wonder if you could be right. if anything could go wrong with modern techy stuff then it would for me.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 08:55   #55
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
as i have not got a season ticket and pay per game and have had no problems it makes me wonder if you could be right. if anything could go wrong with modern techy stuff then it would for me.
Doesn't matter home or away when there is a problem it seems to strike at random and as for refunds no excuses for the lack of them.
Old 23-11-2020, 10:07   #56
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Doesn't matter home or away when there is a problem it seems to strike at random and as for refunds no excuses for the lack of them.
the problem is how can you actually prove you have had a problem and its not your fault anyway. the thing is when you live in a world where lying, cheating and scamming others have become a norm i,m afraid honest folk are having to suffer.
andyd likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 12:32   #57
Full Member+

I had the same problem...£10.00 deducted. I've emailed them at '[email protected]' asking that they reimburse my account. Will see what happens.
Watchdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 13:27   #58
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
I had the same problem...£10.00 deducted. I've emailed them at '[email protected]' asking that they reimburse my account. Will see what happens.
yeh got no chance at all mate they are robbing gets. i did the same 3 league games ago and got sod all.
Old 23-11-2020, 13:47   #59
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
yeh got no chance at all mate they are robbing gets. i did the same 3 league games ago and got sod all.
Did you get a response from them Cashy?

They are based on the docks (Riverside) in Preston so if i don't get at least a response i will be calling at their offices later in the week.
Watchdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 13:58   #60
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
i never struggled with the code twas the away matches i could not see.last time i was told to change browser i did then got second half of Lincoln game.so im hoping thats cured it.though Lincoln was home i follow said Firefox was no good.

Last edited by cashman; 23-11-2020 at 14:06.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..