Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-04-2018, 12:39   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Luton Town

I listened to his interview after the Carlisle game and he actually said they were the 2nd best team in the league and congratulated us so don’t believe everything you read!
cashman and Lost in Cornwall like this.
Old 23-04-2018, 14:27   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy View Post
I listened to his interview after the Carlisle game and he actually said they were the 2nd best team in the league and congratulated us so don’t believe everything you read!
So this man speak with forked tongue?
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 14:44   #18

"I'm biased because I'm proud of how we play, when I watch our games back they're the most enjoyable games I watch.''

Got to admit I love watching the Luton v Accy goals from time to time myself when feeling down.
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 15:40   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
So this man speak with forked tongue?
Or maybe the BBC report with forked laptop?
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 07:59   #20
God Member

shove a microphone in someones face just after a game when they won promotion you are not going to get the most level headed comments from anyone. imagine what anyone of us would have said after kettlegate at the end of that game last season. it certainly would not be an unbiased view of match officials.
KiTChener and cashman like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 10:48   #21
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
shove a microphone in someones face just after a game when they won promotion you are not going to get the most level headed comments from anyone. imagine what anyone of us would have said after kettlegate at the end of that game last season. it certainly would not be an unbiased view of match officials.
Would you have understood ***** **** ****** ^^^^^ XxxX
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 10:59   #22

The man's an idiot.

He said that my lot were the best team they'd played.....could be true... but look where we are now.

Congrats on winning the league....just hope as before we can follow in your footsteps.

However one word of caution .....EFL1 can be the graveyard of promoted clubs. Take what happened to Dagenham as a timely reminder.
mab and monkey hanger like this.
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 02:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christies Child View Post
Congrats on winning the league....just hope as before we can follow in your footsteps.
Thanks for the sentiment, CC, albeit a little premature!

After tonight's game, I'm a little concerned about getting ahead of ourselves!

But agree we'd all love you to follow us to L1, if only to guarantee us our customary six points!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 09:17   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christies Child View Post

However one word of caution .....EFL1 can be the graveyard of promoted clubs. Take what happened to Dagenham as a timely reminder.
or burton albion if you look at it the other way.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..