Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2015, 19:00   #16

Re: Matt Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav1d View Post
Good news great signing, i wonder who the other lad is coley is on about who will be signing in next few days also
Heard a rumour he's looking at Ashley Grimes from Barrow.........
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-01-2016, 19:48   #17
Senior Member+

Great news that the keen young lad has signed up. Let's hope that the management can sign up a few more and a striker with a ruthless killer instinct! IMHO that's all we are short of from being top two in this division this season!
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 21:38   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Glad to see it's not a 1 year extension, have they finally learned
I dont think its the fact "They finally learned" but more the fact that we're now debt free and can now afford to offer 2.5 year deals!!

Ashley Grimes has scored 2 in 49 games in the last 2 seasons! Just the goalscorer were craving!!
smobile likes this.

Last edited by baldy; 01-01-2016 at 21:43.
baldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 14:35   #19
Senior Member+

Even more good news today with the fact that Brad Halliday has extended his loan until the end of the season. Looking more and more like a settled squad for the 2nd half of the season. Onwards and hopefully upwards wi' Stanley!!!!
monkey hanger likes this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 16:15   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy View Post
I dont think its the fact "They finally learned" but more the fact that we're now debt free and can now afford to offer 2.5 year deals!!

Ashley Grimes has scored 2 in 49 games in the last 2 seasons! Just the goalscorer were craving!!
Ashley Grimes played under Coleman at Rochdale in an attacking midfielder role and apparently loved Coleman's style of play, just maybe the replacement for Josh should he go. Good player would, not be out of place.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 16:59   #21
Resting in Peace

I seem to remember that Dale and Bury fans accused Grimes of having an attitude problem, fostered, apparently, by an over-pushy father's influence, allegedly, but I'm sure Coley will have factored that into his plans if he does go for him. Certainly the lad had talent!
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:15   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
I seem to remember that Dale and Bury fans accused Grimes of having an attitude problem, fostered, apparently, by an over-pushy father's influence, allegedly, but I'm sure Coley will have factored that into his plans if he does go for him. Certainly the lad had talent!
must have a problem if you end up in barrow.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 14:28   #23
God Member

Another one staying till end of season, Joe Wright's now extended his loan
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 18:44   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
must have a problem if you end up in barrow.
A dodgy Satnav?
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..