Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2013, 18:02   #16
God Member

Re: merchandise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Sizes mainly Dave, plus differentiating between male/female fits. As to branding if the quality is good enough (and from your good self it normally is), club branding will do it for me, can't speak for other folk though.
Female fits is one thing Keil has mentioned, don't think there is anything in the shop that is female specific so it is something we will be sorting. We do try and make sure all sizes are covered before each game but for other reasons these slipped before the last game.

Yes I do know I'm using the words 'will be' a lot
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 29-09-2013, 22:08   #17

I'm not bothered about branded kit supplier gear as long as it is decent and reasonably priced.

I would agree with the need for an online outlet to see what is available especially if I'm dropping hints about birthdays, which is past now and was a big one but no Accy pressies, and christmas.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 06:36   #18
God Member

There has been a lack in recent seasons of good quality, well designed casual wear for Stanley fans. I don't care much for replica players shirts - especially not samurai stuff - and know many Stanley fans my age who are the same. I'll try and find some examples.

See Everton's mens fashion range - something along those lines.

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/product_browse.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c100 62=fashion&category%7ccat_10062%7c10068=Mens

Last edited by shakermaker; 30-09-2013 at 06:41.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 07:07   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
There has been a lack in recent seasons of good quality, well designed casual wear for Stanley fans. I don't care much for replica players shirts - especially not samurai stuff - and know many Stanley fans my age who are the same. I'll try and find some examples.

Everton FC online store - Mens Accessories, Bottoms, Fleeces, Footwear, Hoodies, Jackets, T-Shirts and More
Thanks for that, it's interesting to see what passes as football club merchandise. If you take the Everton off it then asked 100 people what it is I reckon 100 of them would not associate it with Everton.

I'll look in to trialing somethings like this
Old 30-09-2013, 09:58   #20
Senior Member+

I think we should be cutting LancsDave some slack here, folks - after being cold-shouldered by the club, for some unknown reason, for years, it's going to take him more than a few days to sort out something that slid so rapidly from functioning reasonably into an apparently unresponsive shambles.

On Dave On!
Old 30-09-2013, 10:11   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
I think we should be cutting LancsDave some slack here, folks - after being cold-shouldered by the club, for some unknown reason, for years, it's going to take him more than a few days to sort out something that slid so rapidly from functioning reasonably into an apparently unresponsive shambles.

On Dave On!
Sure no-ones oining Dave mate, Despite the fact hes a Dingle.
Old 30-09-2013, 10:24   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post

On Dave On!
Thanks for the support Chimer. Not been phased by the comments, anything we can use to turn it round becomes constructive. (Does that sound diplomatic enough )

I'm sure we can get it all sorted the day before yesterday
Old 30-09-2013, 10:25   #23
Senior Member+

I feel sure that we were asked to fill in a questionnaire about retail items not too long ago. I recall mentioning the need for more items suitable for young children, say between the ages of 6 months and 7 years.

I have no interest whatsoever in manufacturer branding.

Very much like deeayess, a significant birthday is almost upon me and the family have bemoaned the absence of an online store. It's good to hear that its return is not too far away.

Incidentally, the Barnet store is offering a Mr Bumble T Shirt!
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 13:26   #24
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
oining
No, Cashy, that one's got me beat ..........

??????????????????

(Mind you, I've only lived in Lancashire for the last 57 years, so 'appen I've missed it )
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 13:49   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div3North View Post
No, Cashy, that one's got me beat ..........

??????????????????

(Mind you, I've only lived in Lancashire for the last 57 years, so 'appen I've missed it )
Its a lanky word fer aggravating or annoying mate, But yer still new around here.
Old 30-09-2013, 15:35   #26

Decent hoodys would be nice!!

I got one of the black ones last season with the red writing on. One wash and it was ruined as all the colour came off the writing and ruined the hoody. As we don't live near Accrington we couldn't take it back within so many days. So I have a hoody I can't wear. And I love my hoodys, I wear my red Accy one all the time!
McKayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 15:49   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKayz View Post
Decent hoodys would be nice!!

I got one of the black ones last season with the red writing on. One wash and it was ruined as all the colour came off the writing and ruined the hoody. As we don't live near Accrington we couldn't take it back within so many days. So I have a hoody I can't wear. And I love my hoodys, I wear my red Accy one all the time!
Which black hoodie was it ? When you get chance let me know what make it is.
Old 30-09-2013, 16:03   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
I feel sure that we were asked to fill in a questionnaire about retail items not too long ago. I recall mentioning the need for more items suitable for young children, say between the ages of 6 months and 7 years.

I have no interest whatsoever in manufacturer branding.

Very much like deeayess, a significant birthday is almost upon me and the family have bemoaned the absence of an online store. It's good to hear that its return is not too far away.

Incidentally, the Barnet store is offering a Mr Bumble T Shirt!
I was the person who put that particular questionairre together for the club whilst I was at uni. Suprisingly it was at least 3 years ago! time does indeed fly by. If its of any use to anyone I could try to dig it out for them but it may take me a while!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 16:05   #29

Re: Re: merchandise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/s...2%7c10068=Mens
I'd agree on this one - would rather have no brand than a naff one.

Gildan seems to be a good make for unbranded shirts - its what the best of my band t shirts are printed on
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 16:11   #30

It says All We Do Is on the label.
McKayz is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..