Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2012, 05:51   #1
God Member

Merry Christmas

To Stanley Fans everywhere as well as Players and Staff at the Club Have a Very Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-12-2012, 06:59   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Merry Christmas

Seasonal greetings to you n yours Neil.
Old 24-12-2012, 07:22   #3
God Member

Merry christmas to each and everyone of you. Its a BBQ chrissy dinner here Onwards mighty STANLEY.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 08:37   #4
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

"Although it's been said, many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you !"

To each & everyone of you & your families & friends. I hope you all also have a peaceful & prosperous 2013.
Old 24-12-2012, 08:38   #5
Senior Member+

That has to be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on Christmas day John, you and your family gathered round to barby in shorts and t-shirts on Christmas day over Skype! Was great to speak to you though! Lol
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 09:50   #6
God Member

Let everybody have a great Christmas, and let's get a great result at Bradford.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 10:58   #7

May I add my greetings to all my fellow messageboarders, most of whom this Accy exile has not met in the flesh, but much enjoy reading your posts. Best wishes, Alan in Selsey.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 14:44   #8

Echoed wishes - Merry Christmas & very Happy New Year to all us fans, the staff & players of Stanley - from a very wet Cornwall.
Mysteron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 15:01   #9
Full Member+

Festive greetings fellow Reds !!! Here's hoping for a festive three points at Valley Parade !!! Carpon !!

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 17:38   #10
Senior Member+

I send seasonal greetings from the West Country (or maybe Wet Country) to all who are connected in any way with Accrington Stanley.

Onwards and upwards in 2013.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 17:53   #11
Full Member+

Feels like Christmas every day supporting our red n white Boys but Seasons Greetings to everyone in our special world of Stanley
cashman likes this.
Old 24-12-2012, 18:13   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkev View Post
Feels like Christmas every day supporting our red n white Boys but Seasons Greetings to everyone in our special world of Stanley
Special world is right Nige, fer Stanley, but look in other section mate, Special Needs is Dingles.
madkev likes this.
Old 24-12-2012, 19:44   #13
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Special world is right Nige, fer Stanley, but look in other section mate, Special Needs is Dingles.

Dingle bells dingle bells
Old 24-12-2012, 20:20   #14
Senior Member+

I can only echo the sentiments to each and every one of you, wherever in this world you may be, have a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Here's hoping for good fortune for the management and the team to go onwards and upwards for the remainder of the season.

BTW Sarah, barbies on the beach at Christmas are recommended, although having never done it in NZ, have done it in Oz a few years ago.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 02:52   #15

Festive greetings to one and all from soggy Darwen.
Looking forward to the relative weirdness of seeing the reds in front of a 5 figure crowd- the last I ever witnessed in fact was my first ever Stanley game in the Cup at Ewood against Crewe- think it was 11000 plus on the day?Only started coming properly in 2008/9- been hooked eversince. Hope springs eternal- big ask on Tuesday. Hope and expect lads to be really up for this and to be resilient- ie to be professional and positive -even if they're(lets hope not, but...) two down. Lets have no fingerpointing. Heads up- move on. Part of Stanley's problem in recent weeks imho
Anyhow best wishes to all, and best of luck to Leam and the boys come Wednesday.
The Red Darreners is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..