Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-06-2013, 08:40   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Molly joins Crewe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
This is also true
Some players have very short memories in my view Davo.
Old 27-06-2013, 12:28   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Molly is a footballer in the lower leagues who is only 1 injury away from ending his career.
He has every right to maximise his options.

If Crewe aren't willing to give him a 1 year deal, then they will have to find an equally talented left sided player of Mollys quality on a free transfer.
They wont.
If Molly turns down Crewe for whatever reason he's a bigger idiot than i thought. Crewe is a football school of excellence their offering him a job top quality coaching two years wages and secrurity,he could not get at Asda or Tesco for starters he'd be on a trial period if if his face did not fit in the first few weeks he'd be down the road .But i'm forgetting football is about dreams, money corruption and BETTING . I don't think Crewe will give him that long to decide one way or the other
ianray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 17:13   #33
Senior Member+

Some VERY harsh messages been posted in this thread, I thought certain people where bigger than slagging off players who had departed but obviously not.

After meeting Moly towards the end of the season he is such a nice lad and is only leaving for bigger and better things?? If someone more than doubled your wage for a different company would you stay?? Would you hell, you would run out of the door.

Yes we gave Moly a chance when he was on the scrap heap, but after trying his balls out all I season and saving us from the drop I would say he repaid his debt, and some!

Yes he was off the pace at the start, what do you expect after not kicking a ball in anger for 18 months?!?? He was magnificent in the last 15 games and I personally he hope he has a great career as he is smashing lad.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 17:20   #34

Agree with sentiment he paid any 'debt' to us with the goals that kept us up.

Fool for risking his chance at Crewe mind.
ianray likes this.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:43   #35
Senior Member+

Signing confirmed in today's BBC Sports list .........

Signed for 2 years, apparently ..........

Good luck, Lee, and thanks for the memories

(And Proccy signed for Bury, also 2 years ......)
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:46   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div3North View Post
Signing confirmed in today's BBC Sports list .........

Signed for 2 years, apparently ..........

Good luck, Lee, and thanks for the memories

(And Proccy signed for Bury, also 2 years ......)
Best of luck to both of them - still gutted though
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:48   #37
Full Member+

I agree with most posts in this thread, but come on , Molly saved us from religation ????
there is no I in team. Every game is a TEAM effort. Murphy scored a last minute goal at York , this went towards are staying up .So come on TEAM effort every time. Good luck to all who have left Stanley this season , I hope your dreams come true.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:19   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

6 Crewe players been arrested in Cornwall, in connection wi a sex assault. Hope Mollys not one of em.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:11   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
6 Crewe players been arrested in Cornwall, in connection wi a sex assault. Hope Mollys not one of em.
No he wasn't.

From Twitter:

Lee Molyneux ‏@Moly24 13h Home chilling with @samsymonsx & bump. Can't comment on the other lads as that is down to police and Crewe now to release statements.
cashman likes this.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:20   #40
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Cheers mate thats good to know.
Redash and Div3North like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..