Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2009, 18:31   #106

Re: Mullers Gone To Bantams

Mullin is a legend.

From a business point of view I think it's great 10, 20 30k??? For a player we don't NEED for the rest of the season.

Am gutted he won't be playing when me and my chums come down for the stag do against Chesterfield.

Worse news Grimsby now got Conlon, missed a trick there.

Last edited by Mr Matthew; 20-03-2009 at 18:36.
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-03-2009, 18:35   #107
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
I do think that there's a lot of over-reaction on this thread. I liked Mullin as much as anyone, but I do think there're a lot of comments being made based on sentimentality.
I think you are probably right TM, however personaly for me, Paul has been Mr Reliable in the time I have supported Stanley, always given 100% whenever in the shirt and scored many a goal as well, so for these reasons alone I will certainly miss the guy.

I cant, however, accept the club statement as being completely 'true' and like others have said I strongly believe there is more to this decision than meets the eye............much more, but as with most things Stanley,I doubt very much the true reason will be forthcoming!

I do think,though, that we should wish Paul all the best and not feel 'stabbed in the back' as one poster has said...............Paul Mullin will always be a Stanley Legend............sentimental but true!!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 18:46   #108
Senior Member+

You're quite right UK, we will all miss him.

As for the comments about Symes, well we should wait and see what he's like. Remember, Shrewsbury didn't rate Jimmy Ryan and let him go, so who's to say that they've not got it wrong again?
Old 20-03-2009, 18:50   #109

thanks for helping us out with mullin. by the responce on here looks like he will do a job for us.

hope you lads dont miss him too much and i hope our fans dont do their usual and destroy him before he gets a chance.

I for one thank you for helping us out, we needed it.
harrogate bantam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 18:51   #110
God Member

When Symes is out on the pitch we'll all support him. However, the stats of our two strikers are pretty hilarious (if you don't laugh, you'll cry).

In league football Michael Symes has scored 17 goals since 2002, and Craig Lindfield has scored 3 since 2006.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 19:15   #111

no its full of **** . one DO NOT GIVE IN TO PLAYER WE ARE NOT SAFE YET .2 FANS LET DOWN STOP SAYING GOOD LUCK HOPE IT A MESS GET IT RIGHT WE ARE NOT SAFE KID FROM BURNLEY **** NON LEAGUE KEEPER CRAP BEST THING HE CAN DO IS JOINE THE 2 MILLION AND THE PIECE OF **** FROM TOWN CANT HIT A BARN DOOR . I WILL NOT MAKE MY NEW SEASON TICKET NEVER GIVE IN TO PLAYER POWER BIG LET DOWN COLMAN THE CLOWN OUT AND THE BOARD
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 19:25   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimps View Post
no its full of **** . one DO NOT GIVE IN TO PLAYER WE ARE NOT SAFE YET .2 FANS LET DOWN STOP SAYING GOOD LUCK HOPE IT A MESS GET IT RIGHT WE ARE NOT SAFE KID FROM BURNLEY **** NON LEAGUE KEEPER CRAP BEST THING HE CAN DO IS JOINE THE 2 MILLION AND THE PIECE OF **** FROM TOWN CANT HIT A BARN DOOR . I WILL NOT MAKE MY NEW SEASON TICKET NEVER GIVE IN TO PLAYER POWER BIG LET DOWN COLMAN THE CLOWN OUT AND THE BOARD
Is your spell checker not working ??? however i take it your not happy ???
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 19:39   #113
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Give us the old gree View Post
Is your spell checker not working ??? however i take it your not happy ???
He suffers from dyslexia, so dont extract the urine out of folk.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 19:40   #114

can t sell sorry do not no were spell checker is but full of crap player power over year left on accy book what happen IF GET INJER and comes back to use me i would kick him out need a full clean out from board room to cleners
Old 20-03-2009, 19:42   #115

coleman lovers come and shot me down down down non league he we come we will be like a rock .
Old 20-03-2009, 19:47   #116

Quote:
coleman lovers come and shot me down down down non league he we come we will be like a rock .
Grimps... Were all brassed off and disappointed but we need to focus on tomorrow's game without Paul.. I hope you will be there to back the lads.

Come on Stanley
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 19:52   #117

....bloody hell...now we'll have to face the bald eagle 3 times this season!

Begs the question as to what wages he was on, if you can also bring in 3 at the expence of 1...
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 19:52   #118

i will but how many will not
Old 20-03-2009, 19:52   #119
God Member

Quote:
Grimps I am not a 'Coleman Lover', however this time I have a sneaky feeling that J.C. would not have had much of a say in this decision, I think (dont know for sure tho) we need to look higher up the chain.

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 19:55   #120

need new chain for broad room

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..