Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2013, 20:24   #16

Re: My Season Ticket ?.

I'm not quite sure what we all expect here - we provide the club with much needed income and assist cash flow over the summer period by paying our season ticket monies in April and then expect some communication from the club letting us know the arrangements for either picking up the tickets or arranging for them to be sent in the post!

Another not so good day in the history of our club today, and in my view, its shabby and unprofessional that the club haven't made sure that every single person who has bought a season ticket is crystal clear on arrangements for getting hold of them.

I'm afraid 'tin pot' springs to mind again.
Jeg Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-08-2013, 20:48   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Exactly Jeg,Red, everyone aint internet savvy, nor come on net every day.
Old 05-08-2013, 22:12   #18
God Member

Smile Re: My Season Ticket ?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thats same link i posted joe.
Sorry Cashy, just posted reply Cannot keep pace with you oldies

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 22:18   #19
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Season tickets still available ( Wednesday 24th Jul 2013 )

Collection event on 8th August

Preparations for 2013/14 are almost complete, with our final home friendly match played last night. The new season starts a week on Saturday with a trip to newly promoted Newport, followed by a midweek Capital One Cup tie at Middlesbrough before we entertain Portsmouth here at the Store First Stadium in front of the live Sky Television cameras.

Now thats got me confussed now,whats the above got to do with the COLLECTION EVENT
Old 05-08-2013, 22:28   #20

Post 7 tries to explain that mab. :-)
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:19   #21
God Member

Whenever you try to look at anything from the Club Website archive for whatever reason it chops the rest of the article off.

It looks like it is down to the people who use the forum to spread the word that there is Season Ticket Collection Event this Thursday 8th August if memory serves me correct between 5pm & 8pm.

Not sure if the Manager or Players will be present or what alternative plans are in place if you can't make the Event?

Maybe somebody from the Club can fill in the Blanks?

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:42   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Whenever you try to look at anything from the Club Website archive for whatever reason it chops the rest of the article off.

It looks like it is down to the people who use the forum to spread the word that there is Season Ticket Collection Event this Thursday 8th August if memory serves me correct between 5pm & 8pm.

Not sure if the Manager or Players will be present or what alternative plans are in place if you can't make the Event?

Maybe somebody from the Club can fill in the Blanks?
Certainly not good enough,days before the first home game, get yer arses in gear n sort this.
Old 06-08-2013, 16:54   #23
God Member

ASFC News Story > 5503

Thank You!

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 19:55   #24
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
This does not pass on any information regarding alternative arrangements for collecting my Season Ticket, or do I have to wait 'til Saturday's melee in the Club Shop ?...OR perhaps I just might be able to collect it on tomorrow's trip into Accrington which will be more than convenient to one who lives some distance away !...or maybe this might prove to be somewhat of a hindrance to the Strategy Planners at the Stadium who apparently see putting in an appearance on Thursday Evening as the prescribed method !.
Or is there any other alternative to the aforementioned ignominy of waiting in a queue in the Club Shop on Saturday ?.
Any ideas ??.

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 21:23   #25
Full Member+

Anyone know what time it finishes? I see someone said it was 8 bells in the original article but I definitely can't remember a time stated in it for ending and I would be touch and go for 8.

If someone could confirm it would be good thanks.

I am not complaining, I realise the constraints the club have to work within and appreciate such an event being put on.

Really looking forward to Saturday and another staying up season with any luck.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:10   #26
Super Moderator

Due to unforeseen events at the club we are sadly rather busy

However the collection evening on Thursday will run from 5pm until 8pm.

The gent who may be running late pls PM your details and will sort a solution (Crown pub sounds a plan)

Staff will be on hand all day Friday (at reception) here until late as I believe we have a game on Saturday??

Just need to finalise Saturday's plans, but working on the lines of tickets will be available at the Sportsbar (front door) right up to kick off.

Apologises for not sending multiple letters, we make no excuses, we are trying to cut down on postage costs.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:36   #27
God Member

Can I just ask if I'll be able to buy some tickets for Saturday when I come up on Thursday to pick up my season ticket? Been trying to order them on-line since weekend but the system doesn't seem to be working, I can log in but thats as far as it goes
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:09   #28
God Member

Do not think it is all ticket, just pay on the day

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:39   #29
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Can I just ask if I'll be able to buy some tickets for Saturday when I come up on Thursday to pick up my season ticket? Been trying to order them on-line since weekend but the system doesn't seem to be working, I can log in but thats as far as it goes
I had the same problem trying to buy online and eventually bought at the shop. After last night it SHOULD be a sell out and to be sure to get on it is a bit worrying if you can't buy a ticket online beforehand.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:03   #30
God Member

Thanks Joe, they could pay on the day but just wanted to get them ahead of Saturday to be sure they get in & hopefully get seats near me
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..