Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 09:04   #31
God Member

Smile Re: My Season Ticket ?.

From website late last month....

Ticket news ( Saturday 20th Jul 2013 )

Accrington Stanley v Portsmouth - Saturday 10th August
portsmouth fcFollowing discussions with both sets of supporters Accrington Stanley will begin selling tickets early next week for our live televised Sky game against Portsmouth on Saturday 10th August.

Tickets will be available to buy for all areas of the ground, however the game is not designated all ticket and there will be cash turnstiles on the day.

Full details will appear here on the official Accrington Stanley website after the weekend.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-08-2013, 13:39   #32
Senior Member+

Re: My Season Ticket ?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Due to unforeseen events at the club we are sadly rather busy

However the collection evening on Thursday will run from 5pm until 8pm.

The gent who may be running late pls PM your details and will sort a solution (Crown pub sounds a plan)

Staff will be on hand all day Friday (at reception) here until late as I believe we have a game on Saturday??

Just need to finalise Saturday's plans, but working on the lines of tickets will be available at the Sportsbar (front door) right up to kick off.

Apologises for not sending multiple letters, we make no excuses, we are trying to cut down on postage costs.
This is what happens when season tickets are issued only two days before the first match,
I went down this morning to collect my season ticket and they could not find them,
I spoke to Mark Turner who issued me a ticket for tomorrows match and said he will look into the error,
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 21:16   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Due to unforeseen events at the club we are sadly rather busy

However the collection evening on Thursday will run from 5pm until 8pm.

The gent who may be running late pls PM your details and will sort a solution (Crown pub sounds a plan)

Staff will be on hand all day Friday (at reception) here until late as I believe we have a game on Saturday??

Just need to finalise Saturday's plans, but working on the lines of tickets will be available at the Sportsbar (front door) right up to kick off.

Apologises for not sending multiple letters, we make no excuses, we are trying to cut down on postage costs.

Mark, fully accept doing things that keeps costs down ie not posting out multiple letters, however my plea is to use the website, the local papers, etc and make it clear to people what's going on and why.

Silence isn't a good plan, and the club owe it to the fans to keep us informed in areas like this.

I dont doubt you are rather busy this week - surely there's been enough time in the preceding 3 months to work this one out more effectively
cashman likes this.
Jeg Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 21:21   #34
God Member

i'm fairly sure that those who pay out £200+ for a season ticket wouldn't mind paying the extra 60p or whatever for a stamp
AccyMad and DAV007 like this.
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 21:29   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
i'm fairly sure that those who pay out £200+ for a season ticket wouldn't mind paying the extra 60p or whatever for a stamp
Know some have said to me, they woulda been prepared to pay n extra £5 or whatever the cost to have season tickets sent out registered post,these were people that don't live on the doorstep, its n option that should be considered next season.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:14   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Know some have said to me, they woulda been prepared to pay n extra £5 or whatever the cost to have season tickets sent out registered post,these were people that don't live on the doorstep, its n option that should be considered next season.
Very rare that postage is not added for tickets for most events, they could just give you the option on the form to post or collect
cashman and yonmon like this.
johnc is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..