Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree254Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2013, 09:45   #256
Resting in Peace

Re: New Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
Not against debate - as I mentioned before it is my opinion that the personal crap is getting in the way of debate.

If everyone else is happy for the handbags to carry on then fine it's my issue to put up with but I just can't see the need for it to be airred in public
Good morning SamF good night Samf
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-05-2013, 10:16   #257
Senior Member+

I agree with samf,
There is no need to get personal.
No more from me.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:22   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Hows this fer personal? Shut up yeh tart.
woooooooooooo.......saucer of milk, table two.

meeeeeoooooowwwwwww.

i kind of find it funny that a grown man, with a dog as his profile picture, just typed 'shut up yeh tart'.
Tom D and Alvin the chipmunk like this.
Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:37   #259

At one time this forum was an place for interesting debate and source of info on the latest news from the club for people, especially for people who don't live near accy.

At the moment it's 5 or so people arguing who said what, telling each other their opinion is wrong and calling each other idiots. Fair enough there are some insightful posts scattered throughout this thread (shakermakers replies are one example), but you have to trawl through the rest of it.

It's a shame really. I hope any prospective fans aren't reading any of this rubbish. It would certainly put me off the club.
SamF and Exile on Spencer St like this.
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:42   #260
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
At one time this forum was an place for interesting debate and source of info on the latest news from the club for people, especially for people who don't live near accy.

At the moment it's 5 or so people arguing who said what, telling each other their opinion is wrong and calling each other idiots. Fair enough there are some insightful posts scattered throughout this thread (shakermakers replies are one example), but you have to trawl through the rest of it.

It's a shame really. I hope any prospective fans aren't reading any of this rubbish. It would certainly put me off the club.
And how would you honestly know TomD? yeh been a member as long as me n only made just oer 200 posts. If everyone was as active as you the forum would be long dead. But people like you seem to have "All" the answers.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:44   #261

Re: Re: New Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post

Nail on the head.
Oldgobbin likes this.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:16   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
And how would you honestly know TomD? yeh been a member as long as me n only made just oer 200 posts. If everyone was as active as you the forum would be long dead. But people like you seem to have "All" the answers.
Haven't you just made his point for him?!

For what its worth, I want John and Jimmy back in charge. They know the club and are good blokes.....

But, I do think there are other good candidates out there, and definitely trust Rob to make the right decision. The great thing about Stanley is its run by level headed folk, who don't get carried away with a little bit of success or failure.

Happy Sunday lads and lasses.
Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32   #263
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Haven't you just made his point for him?!

For what its worth, I want John and Jimmy back in charge. They know the club and are good blokes.....

But, I do think there are other good candidates out there, and definitely trust Rob to make the right decision. The great thing about Stanley is its run by level headed folk, who don't get carried away with a little bit of success or failure.

Happy Sunday lads and lasses.
No you make the point also. Yer just as entitled to want yon 2 back, as i am not too. The simple fact is whomever the board choose, gets supported by all,
Redraine likes this.
Old 12-05-2013, 13:18   #264

Strikes me that Tom D and Potter are the only sensible people on the forum at the moment.

Old 12-05-2013, 13:33   #265
God Member

at least weve got candidates
Old 12-05-2013, 14:40   #266
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyfan View Post
Strikes me that Tom D and Potter are the only sensible people on the forum at the moment.

Can't argue wi that cos you sure aint.
Old 12-05-2013, 14:59   #267

I haven't been here long but ocassionally get made to feel like I'm not a proper fan because I don't particularly want Coleman and Bell back. Whether that was intentional by certain posters or not I don't know. But it isn't a nice feeling.

I am behind Stanley 100% whoever they choose. I'd just rather it was someone else.
smudgie, Redraine, cashman and 3 others like this.
McKayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 16:02   #268
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
No more from me.
And now, peace will break out; that's for sure. An ongoing and fertile exchange of views and opinions - but peaceful.
yonmon likes this.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 16:43   #269
God Member

roberto mancini
Old 12-05-2013, 18:04   #270
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
roberto mancini
Sorry no chance, he speaks poor english,so no chance of understanding scouse.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..