Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 16:18   #46
Junior Member+

Talking Re: New regime positive thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisr View Post
Your comments are selective to say the least. You have fooled no one with your pseudonym, You are the problem. Commercial understanding zero eh, People reading this thread will judge you on your achievements, You can't hide forever and perhaps if you care to read what I have actually written and not what you would like to think I have written then perhaps you could disappear. You are the worst thing that has happened to this club. I hope Andy sees through you sooner than later. But he will. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance of other peoples knowledge and experience. Just take a step back and look what you have promised against what you have delivered. Others are. You are not as funny as you think you are, The club is more important than you will ever be.
===========

Interesting, keep it up, but instead of generalising, name, names? No didnt think so, as you dont have a clue. There isn't an issue at the club, it's just one or two so called supporters, who think they know best. It's very simple, you keep makiing comments against any employee at Acrringotn Stanley F.C.and I will keep posting in reply, that is until the day, the humble pie is delivered. tick tock, tick tock...
King Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-03-2016, 16:50   #47
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: New regime positive thread.

Can somebody fetch some more ...... ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Meerkats popcorn.jpg (121.8 KB, 24 views)
Old 12-03-2016, 16:54   #48
Junior Member+

Quote:
I can't believe you have replied in such terms. You are an embarrassment, I have no issue with the employees of the club except the MD. As for naming names Ha Ha you really are a fool. by the way try spell checking before posting.
================

There appears to be a lot of things you can’t believe, but then nothing new there then, hey.

The only embarrassment is your personal attack against the MD, you think that’s ok, well I don’t.

Keep on and I will keep defending all Accrington Stanley F.C Employees.
Old 12-03-2016, 17:02   #49
Senior Member+

Quote:
Outback I am lucky enough not to need a carer, The season tickets up to the end of this season for disabled who have to prove their incapacity has been the same as the over 65s, It is not the money I have said this previously. It is the high handed manner in which the new MD decided this would happen. He has had someone do a troll of what other clubs offer and done the least he can do. But that is on top of all the other gaffs he has made. we are a laughing stock, we advertise walk on tickets at £15 but in reality they are £20 unless you have purchased a loyalty card for £20. it does not make that clear in the literature. why would any club who has invested a lot of money into the infrastructure not have put in place a simple option to purchase a ticket on line with the option to pay online, This is basic structure. I am not cutting off my nose to spite my face for reasons I won't put on here, however should a club who need fans in the ground be treating people like this. would the MD of Blackburn or Burnley behave like this??
I think you should regard yourself as rather lucky as the club have never advertised a disabled concession season ticket. OK you say it is in the small print, but is that not unfair on disabled folk who do come with a carer and have to pay full price? Stop bitching about what the new MD is doing, whether you like it or not, he is not breaking any rules. Not everyonewill like what is happening, but, for me personally, I think they are putting the club on a more professional footing - NOT making a laughing stock out of the club. As you say, if you do not need a carer, then you should pay full price like everyone else, sorry if you do not like the truth, but there it is.
AccyMad, baldy, smudgie and 7 others like this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 17:20   #50

" if you do not need a carer, then you should pay full price like everyone else "

Totally agree
smobile and King Kev like this.
Old 12-03-2016, 17:20   #51
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
I think you should regard yourself as rather lucky as the club have never advertised a disabled concession season ticket. OK you say it is in the small print, but is that not unfair on disabled folk who do come with a carer and have to pay full price? Stop bitching about what the new MD is doing, whether you like it or not, he is not breaking any rules. Not everyonewill like what is happening, but, for me personally, I think they are putting the club on a more professional footing - NOT making a laughing stock out of the club. As you say, if you do not need a carer, then you should pay full price like everyone else, sorry if you do not like the truth, but there it is.
===============

Well said, and let's hope he drops the matter and doesnt raise it again and we can concentrate on the postives that are happening in the club.
Outback Ozzy and Redraine like this.
Old 12-03-2016, 21:12   #52
Junior Member+

Quote:
There you go again outback. try reading the supporters charter. the concession was advertised for a long time. The fact it was removed without any warning or discussion is the problem. However I don't really care as it is only £40 difference, but unlike you I do care how the club conducts it's business and treats it's supporters. You might be so blinded by the new professionalism of the club you need to wake up. This club was built on a community inclusive footing. Disabled, unemployed were given concessions just to enough people through the gate. that is the truth. and for your record I was not always disabled and followed the club home and away for years. The people who were disabled then were welcomed by the club but people like you are just blind to the truth. I know he will not change anything but if this is your real thoughts then I will be glad to spend money elsewhere.
=============

Ah well, a few hours is better than a few minutes, but alas he continues....
Although, credit where credit is due, he makes one very good point, but fails to recognise it's value and that is "was built" wake up and smell the coffee, "them days are in the past" and are over, the club can't afford to give those concessions and I for one are not prepared to pay more for you to get a discount!!

Old 12-03-2016, 21:19   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr View Post
we advertise walk on tickets at £15 but in reality they are £20 unless you have purchased a loyalty card for £20.
liar!!!!!!!!!
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 22:07   #54
Junior Member+

Quote:
Check the rices for next season. as this is what was advertised. this may be put right in time but it is misleading. Now I hope you will withdraw your slurr and I hope the moderator will take the appropriate action.
============

Spell check? dont make me laugh.
Old 13-03-2016, 10:50   #55
Senior Member+

5th in the league with a game in hand...God help the moderators if we was 5th bottom!!
smudgie likes this.
Old 13-03-2016, 19:53   #56
Senior Member+

It's quite unbelievable to read Baldy !
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 10:00   #57
Senior Member+

Coley hoping to bring two loan signings in today!

Not sure which area needs strengthening with Terry and Josh looking like they will be available for selection tomorrow...Maybe a CB and LB?
King Kev likes this.
Old 25-03-2016, 19:44   #58
Junior Member+

Old 26-03-2016, 16:29   #59
Senior Member+

To Chrisr, I apologise, it does state in the customer charter that disabled supporters pay the concession price providing they can provide evidence of DLA at medium or higher rate, which I assume you have done. However, as you like quoting the Customer Charter verbatim, I too will continue with this trend. I suggest you read the paragraph re Consultation and Information. I believe the club and the MD have fulfilled this by publicising the new season ticket prices well in advance of the new season. And as the charter is for season 2015/16, this would leave me to believe that there will be a new charter for season 2016/17 regardless of which league we are in, so i stand by my original statement, you are cutting your nose off to spite your face for the sake of £40. I may not be able to afford the early bird season ticket, but whatever happens, I WILL be renewing even if it means paying full price.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2016, 09:12   #60
Super Moderator

The Customer Charter is reviewed at the begining of every season to reflect the new season's policies. It is also submitted to the FL as part of their regulations.

The current Charter was was agreed by the previous Board and no doubt a number of other things will need adding and removing.
Outback Ozzy likes this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..