Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree51Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2020, 15:42   #46
God Member

Re: New Signing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Tom plays up top. He cant be seen as a Clark replacement to me but as a kid he did play wide right.
I think he'll want to play down the middle.
If he’s got any sense, which I’m sure is the case, he’ll play where the Johns and Jimmy ask him to play.
AccyMad, choirboy and andyd like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-08-2020, 17:19   #47
Senior Member+

He’ll play where Newcastle tell John to play him I reckon..... hes just signed a two year deal So their intentions are clear. A season playing “man’s football” then back and if he does well promotion from under 23s to first team squad.
monkey hanger likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 17:47   #48
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
He’ll play where Newcastle tell John to play him I reckon..... hes just signed a two year deal So their intentions are clear. A season playing “man’s football” then back and if he does well promotion from under 23s to first team squad.
well newcastle played him wide for the first team or so it looked.
choirboy and andyd like this.
Old 13-08-2020, 18:12   #49
God Member

Quote:
Really! I certainly don’t believe John Coleman would accept a player who he doesn’t think will serve Stanley’s ends.
Surely it’s more likely that Newcastle confirmed where this lad can play, and JC decided he fits his plans for the team.
I may be wrong, but I give JC more credit for knowing his own mind than to do what he’s told.
AccyMad, cashman, yonmon and 2 others like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 20:36   #50
God Member

He,ll play right back if Coley says so.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 21:59   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
He,ll play right back if Coley says so.
And if he does not, he will be right back

Exile on Spencer St and andyd like this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 07:12   #52
God Member

just play the lad in his best position end of. he,s really here to help us and learn the mans game. if we have an injury crisis then its fine moving him if there is no one better in that position for the odd game.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..