Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2013, 11:22   #16

Re: NEW Stadium sponsor and NEW third kit

Just read on Official site.Looks like Joycey may have found his position on that photo!! Take it Podge is still injured!!

Great news for the club,just need a few signings.
Old 15-01-2013, 13:57   #17

Like the new 3rd kit especially the shadow club badge on the lower blue area. Well done to all involved at the club in obtaining a new club sponser. If its to get its first airing at home on Saturday, hope someone has the foresight to let Wimbledon know !
Mysteron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 14:56   #18
Full Member+

Love it.New kit.New start.New hope
Redash and smobile like this.
Old 15-01-2013, 16:30   #19
God Member

On sale now.

ASFC News Story > 5197

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 18:14   #20
Member.

It could have been far worse. Like it, love it, don't like it..........It's one of those for me, I look, see something I like about it and then go back and look again something else puts me off. I do like the shadow Crest and hope it makes it on to the new home kit. I think that any sponsorship deal that has the potential to stand the current climate can only be for the good of both parties, and I hope that all concerned are flexible and accommodating of each others needs as the years progress. I'm hoping that this move forward will put a fair wind behind the team and they can get back on form and start putting the ball where it belongs; in the back of the Net.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..