Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2005, 16:33   #16
rob

Re: New Weekly Draw

to be fair to the people here that run the lottery it has been a real job and a half transferring to the new system with the existing members we have, but once things are all sorted and settled in the next couple of weeks then i am sure there'll be a big relaunch with lots of publicity to attract new members!

the weekly draw is a great earner for the club, bringing in an income 52 weeks of the year. its a great way to support the club and at the same time be in with a chance of winning some super cash prizes!
rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-09-2005, 17:00   #17
God Member

Right.. I got the impression it was starting this week.. or had already started... thats OK then.... Just give us notice to change the system onsite thats all... wouldnt want to be last to know
Old 02-09-2005, 11:31   #18

Tne first new draw is today 2nd September

New membership cards with your new 7(&) allotted numbers are being distributed by agents when they next see you. (Kipax I gave Accyred yours last saturday)

Mick Shultz as been working very hard to bring in the changes and thanked me for starting this thread. I am not fully aware of all the ins and outs of the new draw myself at this moment but will update when I know the full extent of new prizes etc.
Old 13-09-2005, 14:15   #19

Heres a proper run down of the new prize structure:-

First prize £2000 (£5000 monthly jackpot) (£10000 twice a year)
Second prize £500
Third prizes £200 x 2
followed by £100 x 7
£50 x 7
£25 x 35
there are other prizes ranging between £5 and £20 (total numberof which not yet known by me)

Come on peeps join up now just £1 a week gives you 7 chances to win (£2 a week 14 chances)

contact the club to join
pay by standing order/collector/call at the office

If you wish become an agent :-15% commission payed on all you collect
10% bonus on big winners
Free agents draw
Free match tickets (when you pay in for 50 members)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..