Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree340Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2020, 07:23   #571
God Member

Re: Next season??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
I wouldn't go that far but Linfield to me was better than Zanzala even if it was just for keeping on his feet.
never thought i,d agree with a statement like that but i do 100 per cent.
andyd likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-08-2020, 18:30   #572
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Has Aaron Chapman put pen to paper yet ?
Little bird told me he's only here training won't be signing.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2020, 20:00   #573
Senior Member+

Thats correct. Shame really. Understand we are looking at a 12 month loan for a keeper.
monkey hanger likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2020, 20:12   #574
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Thats correct. Shame really. Understand we are looking at a 12 month loan for a keeper.
Don't think we will make any more permanent signings myself down to present unforeseeable and unpredictable future.
Old 19-08-2020, 19:09   #575
God Member

Meeting with club and supporters club today about return of football to the Wham good read when fans back it will be around 1500 max.
Old 22-08-2020, 10:32   #576
God Member

Streaming of all games allowed until 50% crowds back season ticket holders free anyone else,£10 all home clubs to keep revenue.
Old 22-08-2020, 12:06   #577
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Streaming of all games allowed until 50% crowds back season ticket holders free anyone else,£10 all home clubs to keep revenue.
where yeh got that info from andyd?
Old 22-08-2020, 12:58   #578

As an Accy exile I was hoping this might be the case. EFL have emailed me to visit Stanley website from tues 25th to re-register/re-subscribe for coming season. Was £4pm for radio comm + £10 if they happened to stream a game live. My calendar duly noted.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 13:16   #579
Full Member+

All news sources point to the Daily MAil artcle last night and a deal with Sky to show it on our own websites.

Championship sides keep what they sell. L1&L2 to have a more complicated distribution formula to take account of the big disparity in the size of clubs.

Whilst it says free to ST holders, clubs will inevitably looking at charging full price for STs even for people who won't bother with a stream. On the other hands some fans might want to stay away all season and buy a virtual one, but at £10 per game it is ridiculous.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 13:36   #580
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
All news sources point to the Daily MAil artcle last night and a deal with Sky to show it on our own websites.

Championship sides keep what they sell. L1&L2 to have a more complicated distribution formula to take account of the big disparity in the size of clubs.

Whilst it says free to ST holders, clubs will inevitably looking at charging full price for STs even for people who won't bother with a stream. On the other hands some fans might want to stay away all season and buy a virtual one, but at £10 per game it is ridiculous.
How much would you charge?
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 17:30   #581
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
How much would you charge?

I it is internet only - max £10 a month for all EFL games that month including any club. Certainly not match day pro-rata prices for season tickets holding, "including" it in the price of the season ticket and giving them zero choice.

We lost 6 games last year, how many more this year?
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 18:20   #582
Senior Member+

Quote:
Can you post a link, please?
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 18:35   #583
Super Moderator

Mike and all;

No idea where this "info" is coming from

EFL Board Update last night said they were close to a deal with all parties but not yet fully sorted.

Surely Club owners/ Senior Execs should know before the Daily Mail ??

Rick Parry has been asked good questions at recent online Exec meetings and has said please IF I give you my "thoughts" I don't want those thoughts on the back page of a national paper.

Yes, sure there will be streaming for non Sky games (BCD), work to do on Article 48 (3pm sat black out) but guessing home games free as part of ST package; all other games £10 per game

My gut feeling only
MikeA and cashman like this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 18:52   #584
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Mike and all;

No idea where this "info" is coming from

EFL Board Update last night said they were close to a deal with all parties but not yet fully sorted.

Surely Club owners/ Senior Execs should know before the Daily Mail ??

Rick Parry has been asked good questions at recent online Exec meetings and has said please IF I give you my "thoughts" I don't want those thoughts on the back page of a national paper.

Yes, sure there will be streaming for non Sky games (BCD), work to do on Article 48 (3pm sat black out) but guessing home games free as part of ST package; all other games £10 per game

My gut feeling only
Cheers for update mate

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 18:57   #585
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
I it is internet only - max £10 a month for all EFL games that month including any club. Certainly not match day pro-rata prices for season tickets holding, "including" it in the price of the season ticket and giving them zero choice.

We lost 6 games last year, how many more this year?
Lost 6 games that a refund was available for.
£10 for as many people to watch it in a household.
4x £20 tickets could be lost for 1x £10 iFollow ticket.
Not to mention loss in other spends on a match day.

IF I spent £20 on a match day ticket for a game, in unusual circumstances such as now I would have no problem paying £20 for iFollow.
Just my opinion and appreciate everyone is different.
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..