Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2015, 15:22   #46

Re: Nicky Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
No i'm not implying anything, many footballers move from many clubs and they never hardly tell the real reasons, cos they dont want to harm themselves or their mates who are still there. its not rocket science, but it seems like it is to me.plus some of the private stuff they normally tell mates.
So why do you think/what evidence is there that the management didn't want to keep him?
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-06-2015, 15:26   #47
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
So why do you think/what evidence is there that the management didn't want to keep him?
Read what i said earlier or is that a bit difficult?
Old 30-06-2015, 15:51   #48

No, reading is easy, but the problem is in what you have (or haven't) written.

You haven't really said anything. Except that you won't say it on the forum, only to someones face. So why bring it up?

If only I knew how to add some sort of emoticon at the end of every sentence. That would add some gravitas or substance.... Or I could finish with an insult to someones intelligence e.g. I didn't have you down as stupid, are you really that dumb.

Have you heard the philosophical thought experiment 'if a tree falls in the forest and no-one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?'.

Anyway best of luck to Joyce, good player.
baldy and shakermaker like this.
Old 30-06-2015, 16:00   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy View Post
You said Joycey got offered a worse deal at Stanley but then went on to sign for Carlisle for less than Stanley offered, is that what you're saying Cashy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thats exactly what Joyce said,
I explained in later posts why i couldn't say, TomD if after reading these yeh can't grasp why, thats your problem not mine.
Old 30-06-2015, 16:15   #50

Boom! And there's the emoticon! Half marks only for the implied slight on my intelligence. Should have gone full insult, Cashman.

I literally cannot wait for the season to start again. Might mean some discussion on actual events, rather than conjecture, guesswork and inference. Some of the threads recently have been like trying to crack the enigma code!
Red-Osbornello likes this.
Old 30-06-2015, 16:44   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Nah you aint earned it yet TomD.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..