Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2004, 21:14   #1
Senior Member+

Non League Newspaper

Has anyone read the story on the back page re Jon Kennedy stating he was offered £300 per week by Stanoey and he wanted £400 pw. So now we are attacked in a national newspaper albeit NLP, Surely JK should have known from the outset, that EW and JC were NOT going to break the bank for one player. Also blaming Stanley for withholding fees for International appearances. Talk about biting the hand that fed him.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-08-2004, 09:28   #2
God Member

Re: Non League Newspaper

Totally agree - winging to the NLP isn't going to do him any good, anyone know if he's signed for Burton yet, if so they deserve each other!!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 12:11   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Non League Newspaper

Well well, what a turn up for the books, he goes and re-signs. Glad he has seen the light, what an aquisition, I believe he was thebetter of the 2 keepers last season. Not that i want to slag off a humble servant as Jamie was for the club. Seems like good back up with Danny Allcock as well.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 15:32   #4

Talking Re: Non League Newspaper

Dont think we should have resigned him it doesnt give a good reprensentation of the club with him slaging us of in sunday paper and then us resigning But if he ups his game then it may have all been worth it
:engsmil: 4-4-2 is the future :engsmil:
Stanleyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..