Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2006, 20:44   #61
Junior Member+

Re: -OFFICIAL-Website Player of the Year

For me Rob elliot has been the player of the year.:engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil:
great future ahead for this shot stopper:engsmil: :engsmil:
accyred&blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-04-2006, 17:18   #62
Senior Member+

I agree with you Harwood Red, choosing between the two is sooooo difficult, but if it has to be one then ROBBIE ELLIOT for me please. Just hope Darren gets the recognition he deserves. and a trophy of some sort to boot.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2006, 17:40   #63
Full Member+

After a rather disappointing season last year, Ian Craney has come back with a vengeance, dominated the midfield in virtually every game he's played and chipped in with vital goals as well. A truly inspirational player and, if only I thought there was a chance he might stay, the next club captain. For me, he has been player of the seasion by a street!
Oldgobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2006, 19:00   #64
God Member

For me it's got to be Paul Mullin - it just had to be his goal that won it for us today
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2006, 19:25   #65

Talking Re: -OFFICIAL-Website Player of the Year

If Im allowed to vote despite not seeing anything of this momentous season, Robbie Elliot is my player of the season. Exactly for Kipax's reasons. Losses into draws, draws into wins. After every game, this guy got good reports. 2 penalty saves today just epitomises it.. And seeing him on Sky this afternoon being lifted on peoples shoulders just swung it for me although the whole squad should be given the freedom of the borough...

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2006, 20:11   #66

One and only - PAul Mullin for me.

Roberts 2nd
maccaman2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 00:40   #67

I believe the penalty saves should seal it myself. Go On Robbie!!!!

(This is not a second vote. Mearly an affirmation of my first vote)
Minister Onymfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 12:13   #68

Rob Elliot or (Charlton) after the performances ive seen he has played a major part in our championship season and if he wins it perhaps we should get a second momento for him to take back for his predesesor who done a great job prior to rob
Old 16-04-2006, 16:00   #69
God Member

Ok folks, voting is now closed - Rob Elliott is the winner with 24 votes, the trophy will be presented to him at the Supporters Club presentation evening on Saturday 22nd April. Thanks for voting!
Old 16-04-2006, 16:11   #70

it has to be rob elliot, consistancy an double pen save yesterday clinched title. craney has been superb in the centre of midfield and welch in defence but the amount of saves robbo has put together does it for me.
wadeydunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 16:26   #71
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeydunc
it has to be rob elliot, consistancy an double pen save yesterday clinched title. craney has been superb in the centre of midfield and welch in defence but the amount of saves robbo has put together does it for me.
Sorry but which part of 'voting is now closed' did you not get Wadeydunc? As it happens it doesn't make a difference, Rob has won anyway and I suppose we can all be forgiven for being a little jaded today after yesterdays celebrations!
Old 16-04-2006, 16:28   #72
Junior Member+

Michael Welch-always reliable and has been the backbone of the defence for much of the Season. I hope he's offered a new contract!
Distracted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 17:06   #73
God Member

eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrm........i suppose we're all a little jaded today
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 19:41   #74
Senior Member+

rob elliot for me , not because he has made them amazing saves at woking , its because hes been great all the time hes been at accrington , he tries his best all the time and has saved games for stanley and has kept stanley in games aswell!
fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 20:02   #75
God Member

come on u still cant be drunk can u?????

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..