Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-12-2009, 16:51   #1
God Member

Exclamation Pitch V Barnet???

Sorry Mab, just thought a specific thread might draw more attention??

Pitch update

Friday 18th Dec 2009

Accrington Stanley v Barnet

Accrington Stanley are appealing for volunteers to help to clear the snow from the pitch starting from 9am in the morning.

There is about an inch of snow on the playing surface at the moment which together with the pitch frost covers we have in place is doing a fantastic of protecting the surface from the cold, keeping the surface underneath soft.

We now need as much help as possible in making sure that we clear all the snow from the playing surface ahead of the scheduled kick off time of 3pm. Volunteers are advised to wear warm clothing and bring any snow clearing equipment they may have with him.

The match referee will be at the club from 10am to have a look at the pitch in the morning, and we will continue to keep supporters informed ahead of kick off here on the official Stanley website.

Grimps, please keep us upto date!!!!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-12-2009, 17:40   #2
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: Pitch V Barnet???

No worries VALAIRIAN
Old 18-12-2009, 21:20   #3

I live 100 Yds from the ground and my car temp sensor has just been reading -5

Hey you, don't watch that watch this! This is the heavy heavy monster sound,
The nuttiest sound around. So if you've come in off the street and you're beginning to feel the heat,
Well listen buster, you better start to move your feet to the rockinest, rock-steady beat of STANLEY

SOS 243
Stephen666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 21:21   #4
God Member

I'll be up there, hope they've got some spare shovels/spades cause I aint got any

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 09:00   #5
God Member

Pitch update
Saturday 19th Dec 2009

Accrington Stanley v Barnet - OFF - FROZEN PITCH

Accrington Stanley's match against Barnet that was scheduled for this afternoon has been called off due to a frozen pitch.

The match referee came in first thing this morning to inspect the playing surface and while the majority of the pitch is fine underneath the snow there are some key areas that have been frozen solid with the extreme temperatures experienced last night.

A date for the rearranged game will be announced shortly, our next match is now away at Morecambe on Boxing Day, kick off 3pm.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 10:49   #6
God Member

hardly a shocker that one!!

Sad thing is ...no not missing the footy
no not the drink after the game

But missing my Christmas hug off everyone

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..