Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2016, 12:20   #16
Full Member+

Re: Play-off tickets

i have just ordered two on the phone, as i live out of town on stanley on
Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-05-2016, 12:29   #17
Senior Member+

Got tickets for my daughter and myself this lunchtime. Steady queue of about a dozen season ticket holders being processed in about 25 to 30 minutes!
However, the club has not received the away tickets for Leg 1 yet but they have issued us with an ASFC compliment slip with ticket details for collection later in the week after they telephone to tell you when they can be collected.
I get the impression that the allocation for the AWAY leg is not very large. So if you want to go to the first leg Away at Wimbledon to support the team then ........Get your order in for your tickets promptly!
[B]I hope that we can have as good home support as we did last Saturday for Leg 2 at HOME!
BELIEVE[/B]
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:37   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Got tickets for my daughter and myself this lunchtime. Steady queue of about a dozen season ticket holders being processed in about 25 to 30 minutes!
However, the club has not received the away tickets for Leg 1 yet but they have issued us with an ASFC compliment slip with ticket details for collection later in the week after they telephone to tell you when they can be collected.
I get the impression that the allocation for the AWAY leg is not very large. So if you want to go to the first leg Away at Wimbledon to support the team then ........Get your order in for your tickets promptly!
[B]I hope that we can have as good home support as we did last Saturday for Leg 2 at HOME!
BELIEVE[/B]
Was that you 2 in front of me at lunch? I assumed it coulda been, yeh were rabbiting on about a wedding in Settle to the woman between us. regards olly-------------- soz that shoulda been a pm, i'm knackered as well as daft pmsl
yonmon and choirboy like this.

Last edited by cashman; 09-05-2016 at 12:39.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:44   #19
Full Member+

Anyone who has already been down to the ground - did you see if ST holders get their own ticket plus one for each match or if it's as Lancsdave thought and only one ticket per person?

Illustrations, Web & Graphic Design:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk

Accrington Stanley Section:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk/sections/accrington-stanley
Red-Osbornello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:49   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA154 View Post
I got through first time mid morning so must have hit lucky!
Again, well done. As I was told I would have to wait until 12 noon, I waited until 12 noon. Silly me!!
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 13:05   #21
Senior Member+

All sorted now - and very efficiently too. Well done to the staff.
yonmon likes this.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 13:33   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Osbornello View Post
Anyone who has already been down to the ground - did you see if ST holders get their own ticket plus one for each match or if it's as Lancsdave thought and only one ticket per person?

You can get an additional ticket per person.
Red-Osbornello likes this.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 13:34   #23
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
Again, well done. As I was told I would have to wait until 12 noon, I waited until 12 noon. Silly me!!
I'm not a season ticket holder unfortunately so was just phoning to check that it was possible... Will be on the phone tomorrow afternoon for my tickets!

Tho' if the away leg is an 'IOU' I might not be able to get that posted out in time...
CA154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 13:52   #24
Senior Member+

Got mine this afternoon as well. Drove up to Accrington just for the ticket. OK so I am a lot closer than Bristol and Dumfries, but for all the out of town season ticket holders or not, hope you all get your tickets.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 13:53   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
You can get an additional ticket per person.
It does make sense, if anybody wants to complain about it being unfair there is a simple answer next season
Old 09-05-2016, 14:00   #26

My dad just got back home from getting tickets, apparently took over an hour to get them because of massive queue. Coley was down there saying the players had been training this morning, and are well up for Saturday.
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 14:21   #27
God Member

I'm still at ground. Picked my timing perfectly as thought the older fans would have come earlier, parents would avoid this time if they have kids to pick up. There was one person in front of me. Lees mum!! (Not sure which Lee, she spoke to me like I would know) haha
smudgie likes this.

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 14:58   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
I'm still at ground. Picked my timing perfectly as thought the older fans would have come earlier, parents would avoid this time if they have kids to pick up. There was one person in front of me. Lees mum!! (Not sure which Lee, she spoke to me like I would know) haha
If she talks a lot it's Lee Carter's mum
Old 09-05-2016, 16:44   #29
God Member

All sorted Bring 'em on!!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 21:52   #30
Full Member+

What time does the ticket office open??

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..