Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2008, 14:24   #136
I am Banned

Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

For the upteenth time, the Football League deadline is the 1st of May on the 3rd season of membership.
southernred is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-12-2008, 15:57   #137
Senior Member+

I like the way you put the smile their to hide your fustration of answering the question
But if you dont want to answer questions then no need to put yourself forward on this forum to do so.

However thanks for answering

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 18:29   #138
I am Banned

Sorry I don't mean to come across with frustration; it simply dosn't exist.

All I am to do is pass on the facts, as and when I see fit!!

The smily was added for no reason other than to say I'm happy to pass on certain facts!!
southernred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 19:41   #139

Having been at Bamber Bridge for Stuart Howsons charity match i was impressed with their main stand.A similar stand would look great in place of the cow shed,and the seating needed to appease the football league would fit in it perfectly.Surely it's worth a look at.

ACCY TILL I DIE..
afrikaaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 08:59   #140
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrikaaner View Post
Having been at Bamber Bridge for Stuart Howsons charity match i was impressed with their main stand.A similar stand would look great in place of the cow shed,and the seating needed to appease the football league would fit in it perfectly.Surely it's worth a look at.
How many times do you need telling. WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY MONEY TO BUILD A STAND.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:14   #141
God Member

Question Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

Just out of interest, how much will these seats be costing the club????

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 12:56   #142
Senior Member+

I dont think their will be much money and no exact details from the club either about the amount. We just have to face it now that we will be having seats in place and not a new stand and the i think the club has done more then enough to try its best.

ITTSSS CHRRRISSTMMMASSSSSS

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 16:01   #143
God Member

Question Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

Must say, having taken a good look around yesterday I could not work out how its going to look / work out!!! Would like some official comment on the situation

Old 21-12-2008, 16:23   #144

it will look like macclesfield home end blue at the front first 4 row and then we will be at the back standing look crap but will have to do with no pennys after utd game the fooball league should not ask use to build it we had less than 800 home fan and it will keep falling until some one comes in to help the club in more ways the one on and off the fieldsorry for the spelling
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 16:41   #145
God Member

Thumbs up Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

Cheers Grimps - thanks for that

Old 21-12-2008, 16:44   #146
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimps View Post
the fooball league should not ask use to build it

Until the club become one of the big four who have different rules then you're going to have to stick to the same ones as everybody else
Old 21-12-2008, 17:07   #147
Super Moderator

It'll look totally Mickey Mouse - in fact, it'll make us look like a third-rate Unibond Div 1 club. In my personal opinion, it'll alter the whole atmosphere on the Clayton End (and I notice that those who have said they can't see what the problem don't actually stand there). If there is absolutely no other way to meet league requirements, then I suppose we'll have to put with it, but match days will never be quite the same for me.
Old 21-12-2008, 18:19   #148

when the blue seat go in i will stand in the same place becouse im am accy thats it up the accy and up the blue seat that we cant stop going in its bollcks realy for the lads but that all we can do is move up a some rows thanks (man city)
Old 21-12-2008, 19:04   #149
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
It'll look totally Mickey Mouse - in fact, it'll make us look like a third-rate Unibond Div 1 club. In my personal opinion, it'll alter the whole atmosphere on the Clayton End (and I notice that those who have said they can't see what the problem don't actually stand there). If there is absolutely no other way to meet league requirements, then I suppose we'll have to put with it, but match days will never be quite the same for me.
The Clayton End atmosphere will be destroyed. If we have to meet the League regs then so be it but as has been stated there is no cash so what penelty we will endure and I dont mean a fine. For me the true sound of the fans is found in the Clayton End and i love standing there.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 16:35   #150

Lightbulb Re: Please Read; The Seats The Facts!!

all we can do is what all football clubs do is stand back let the football league make use run out off money and go bust
no need for seat when we get 1172 why 2000 under roof when we are just getting back in to life in the big game again should leve untill league 0ne sorry of the spelling

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..